Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 05:14:11 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 404: I Got Sick From Raw Meat!???  (Read 797 times)

honey

• Paid
404: I Got Sick From Raw Meat!??? #15
Against the warning in the episode, and my better judgement, I googled "high meat."

Jesus Christ, do not google high meat

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
404: I Got Sick From Raw Meat!??? #16
High Meat is so stupid there isnt even a report for it on erowid as far as I could find.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
404: I Got Sick From Raw Meat!??? #17
The cheese train is off the rails.
VaMpIrESoFtWaRe, May 08, 2024, 07:58:15 pm

E. Coli
But that how it gooooooes
VaMpIrESoFtWaRe

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
404: I Got Sick From Raw Meat!??? #18
The thing this episode reminded me of, weirdly enough, was a piece by a lady who'd done the tradwife thing and was explaining how she'd browse through lifestyle posts by tradwives who would give terrible advice. It was the same sort of failure loop—her husband sucked, she went online to find out what to do, the answer was "keep loving him and eventually he'll change", so clearly she wasn't loving him enough. After all, it worked for all the other tradwives! (Who were engaging in their own self-delusion via posting just like her.)

There's something about a fad lifestyle that's so outwardly unpleasant and bad that it's completely inaccessible. It can't be proven wrong, because there's no way to do it that's right, and thus everyone assumes they're just missing the secret ingredient that makes it work, or that it'll all fix itself if they can just push through this.

Also, I couldn't help but notice how much shorter the timelines in posts were for this episode compared to Carne Idiota.
Salubrious Rex chai tea latte A Meat Lumbermouth thelizzerd Dr. Buttplug

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
404: I Got Sick From Raw Meat!??? #19
I believe this is what that guy meant by snakes being a symbol of healing

Dr. Buttplug

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
404: I Got Sick From Raw Meat!??? #20

Adam Bozarth, May 10, 2024, 10:29:29 am
Oh boy this is where I get to "umm, actually" and say that the caduceus is actually the symbol representing Hermes, and as an extension, commerce and travel. In the US due to a mistake some military officer made over a hundred years ago it became associated with medicine instead of the rod of Asclepius.

The rod of Asclepius being the symbol of Asclepius, Apollo's son who was the god of medicine and healing. Still true about the snakes being related to healing, but I don't think the ancient Greeks swallowed venomous snakes whole
Lemon Salubrious Rex Adam Bozarth Great Joe Dr. Buttplug

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
404: I Got Sick From Raw Meat!??? #21

Adam Bozarth, May 10, 2024, 10:29:29 am
Oh boy this is where I get to "umm, actually" and say that the caduceus is actually the symbol representing Hermes, and as an extension, commerce and travel. In the US due to a mistake some military officer made over a hundred years ago it became associated with medicine instead of the rod of Asclepius.

The rod of Asclepius being the symbol of Asclepius, Apollo's son who was the god of medicine and healing. Still true about the snakes being related to healing, but I don't think the ancient Greeks swallowed venomous snakes whole
A Meat, May 10, 2024, 01:49:22 pm
A (healing) Meat
A Meat Great Joe Salubrious Rex

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
404: I Got Sick From Raw Meat!??? #22
Wow, I really didn't think NoPoo's levels of "I do this stupid thing and only get negative results, but I'm sure it works anyway" would be topped so soon with raw primal's "I do this stupid thing and immediately throw up, shit my pants, and pass out. It must be working!"
Salubrious Rex sea hag chai tea latte

sea hag

• Paid
404: I Got Sick From Raw Meat!??? #23
Against the warning in the episode, and my better judgement, I googled "high meat."

Jesus Christ, do not google high meat
honey, May 09, 2024, 07:58:14 pm

I always thought the point of high meat was that it had beneficial microbes, not that it actually got you high. This reminds me of that SA story where the guy got his wife on a high meat diet and said it cured all her ailments through the power of decay.

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
404: I Got Sick From Raw Meat!??? #24
I'm not sure how into this stuff my coworker is. He's at least an all meat diet and occasionally raw guy. I would like to share a quote from him said to me irl. Imagine this quote in a Philly accent.

I can't go to happy hour because it'll fuck up my meat schedule.
Lumbermouth Dr. Buttplug Salubrious Rex Lemon A Meat

honey

• Paid
404: I Got Sick From Raw Meat!??? #25
I'm not sure how into this stuff my coworker is. He's at least an all meat diet and occasionally raw guy. I would like to share a quote from him said to me irl. Imagine this quote in a Philly accent.

I can't go to happy hour because it'll fuck up my meat schedule.
thelizzerd, Yesterday at 03:16:45 pm

So how bad does he stink?
Dr. Buttplug Lemon

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
404: I Got Sick From Raw Meat!??? #26
Sorry to hear your coworker is Mac Always Sunny.
Lemon

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
So how bad does he stink?
honey, Yesterday at 04:13:41 pm

Surprisingly, haven't noticed a smell from meat coworker. Have from other coworkers, comes with the territory of working in software dev. Nothing too negative towards meat coworker. He seems like an alright guy just misdirected in his dietary choices.

junior associate faguar

• Frankly, an unreasonable level of uguu~
  • Paid
So everyone from this episode is dead by now, right?
thelizzerd