Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:59:47 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1447484 times)

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Do I attempt to pull some no sleeping bullshit to fix my completely messed up sleep schedule and risk making it much worse or just carry on with it and stop caring/hope some miracle makes me start waking up before the sun begins to set?

Addendum: Winter is fast approaching and I fear for my life if I go full nocturnal and shun the sun's generous warmth.

The Smoking Dad

• Paid
  • Marlboro Boyz 2 Marlboro Men
pop goes punk remake of “get schwifty” from rick and morty
Wrought

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
psycho mantis and mr. resetti, college roommates studying console observation studies ??? post
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop A Meat Wrought Yavuz lazzer grardaion?

Ambious

• Moist
  • Paid
Weebcam

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
horror movie about a sleepy seaside beset with the threat of a bear/shark hybrid. jaws with claws
Ragnarok Boobies

Neal

An ancap is just a Republican not trying to get elected.
Wrought Yavuz RoeCocoa

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
an anime adaptation of American Psycho, the full 12 episode treatment.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Salubrious Rex

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
an anime adaptation of American Psycho, the full 12 episode treatment.
Spooks, April 23, 2020, 03:37:13 pm
American Psycho-Pass
A Meat

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Ramadan Cream, the band headed by Eric Clapton in an alternate universe where he converted to Islam
Yavuz

Ragnarok Boobies

• 3viltiki's Spirit Animal
  • Paid
  • "Please insert proof of insurance into slot 'A'."
horror movie about a sleepy seaside beset with the threat of a bear/shark hybrid. jaws with claws
krytton, April 22, 2020, 09:00:01 am
How about a teen comedy sequel with serious life undertones? The bearshark has come to be accepted for its flaws and now is respected for its excellent surfing skills that it chooses to employ in a competition supporting local bearshark survivors.
Jaws with a cause

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
So it's been over a month since I last talked to a friend in person or held someone, and I'm feeling it pretty bad.

I still find cuddle parties absolutely revolting
Lemon Salubrious Rex Achilles' Heelies Yavuz A Meat GirlKisser420 chai tea latte moooo566 (taylor's version) sambair RoeCocoa Dr. Buttplug

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
I was dreaming when I wrote this, so sue me if I go too fast

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
sue me if I go too fast
Agent Coop Time!, April 23, 2020, 08:36:41 pm
but the sons of his opponents wish that he was their dad

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Ramadan Cream, the band headed by Eric Clapton in an alternate universe where he converted to Islam
A Meat, April 23, 2020, 04:34:32 pm
in the alternate universe where everyone is muslim but everything else is the same, like, there's a United Caliphate i guess, and Donald Trump was a famously shirking publically immoral monster, rapist, président:

Folks! Folks! There's a problem in the Ummah! You know me, you know I pray fajr every morning. That's right. Fajr every day. Suhoor, every, yadda yadda yadda...now, you know what i heard about Hanafi Joe? (crowd boos) Yeah, that's right. Boo! I heard hanafi joe, and you know, he used to be one of the best, one of the very best they tell me, acted as the imam but wasn't weird about it...not like some uncles I could name...anyway, Ramadan Mubarak.
Mr. Hunky Academia A Meat GirlKisser420 Yavuz Dr. Buttplug

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
A Meat, April 23, 2020, 04:34:32 pm
in the alternate universe where everyone is muslim but everything else is the same, like, there's a United Caliphate i guess, and Donald Trump was a famously shirking publically immoral monster, rapist, président:

Folks! Folks! There's a problem in the Ummah! You know me, you know I pray fajr every morning. That's right. Fajr every day. Suhoor, every, yadda yadda yadda...now, you know what i heard about Hanafi Joe? (crowd boos) Yeah, that's right. Boo! I heard hanafi joe, and you know, he used to be one of the best, one of the very best they tell me, acted as the imam but wasn't weird about it...not like some uncles I could name...anyway, Ramadan Mubarak.
chai tea latte, April 24, 2020, 03:08:04 am
I went on the greatest Hajj, I prayed the most piously out of all the people here, brought fantastic gifts for the masjid, great folks there real nice room service at the hotels, beautiful city. Hanafi Yusuf hasn't done the Hajj in twelve years, can you really believe he would nominate someone worthy for the supreme sharia court? I've never heard him talk about fiqh, you've heard me talk about fiqh, I know the best fuqaha, they issue the fatwas you all know and love.
Mr. Hunky Academia chai tea latte Yavuz