Projects > Adjudicated Guess

Adjudicated Guess, Episode 1.

<< < (3/6) > >>

Achilles' Heelies:
Also, guests on your show could be "guest"-imators. Sorry for this.

Liatai:
Also for reference, spaying an animal  involves removing both the ovaries and the uterus. Among other things, this reduces the risk of a disease called pyometra, often referred to in short as "pyo." Pyometra is an infection of the uterus, and can strike suddenly after any heat cycle. Left untreated, it is painfully fatal, like dying from appendicitis and the ensuing septic shock. Dogs are especially prone to it. Spay and neuter your pets, folks! :3

And if you choose not to? If your intact female mammal (especially if it's a dog) starts leaking pus from their lady bits, and/or is vomiting, has a lack of appetite, and is drinking and urinating a lot more? Get them to a vet ASAP. You could save their life.

This has been a pyometra PSA from your friendly neighborhood critter sitter. :3

SirSlarty:
This is a fascinating premise. I love it.

Boots's credentials are the same as mine.

I have a friend who is full of questions that I absolutely need to answer with bullshit. I would fumble and restraint myself from looking things up on my phone.
Today I had no answer to this: "Why are registers (as in central air duct work) next to windows?"
There has to be a logical answer for this but for the life of me I could not work myself to it other than "because, it's supposed to be".

Why did I mention that? Because the way one talks their way through a question to an answer is super fascinating.

Argyle Funk:
This is pretty neat, it's fun listening to you talk your thoughts out on what you think the answer is. I'm always up for learning and people making asses of themselves, so I'm eager for more!

chai tea latte:
This is painful to listen to and I love it. please make more.

I'm exactly the sort of monster who tries to solve someone else's crossword on the train so this was a very frustrating experience.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version