Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:12:39 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1445358 times)

SirSlarty

• Linda, where's my coffee!?
  • Paid
  • don't let's start
In the aeroplane over the sea is a top 10, one bulb=one prayer
AgentCoop, January 26, 2017, 11:32:26 pm

I LOVE YOU JEEESUUUUUUS CHRIIIIIII-IIIIIIIST

JESUS CHRIST I LOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOUUUUUUU
chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
In the aeroplane over the sea is a top 10, one bulb=one prayer
AgentCoop, January 26, 2017, 11:32:26 pm

I LOVE YOU JEEESUUUUUUS CHRIIIIIII-IIIIIIIST

JESUS CHRIST I LOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOUUUUUUU
sirslarty, January 27, 2017, 06:48:34 pm
Yeessssssssss IIIIII DOOOOOOOOOO

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
I maintain a Twitter for a small feminist organisation in Finnish and can someone please explain to me why racists and MRAs keep following me when it is obvious I'm gonna block them immediately? I'm not an idiot, I don't start arguments with random Internet trolls, especially when I'm representing my group.

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
I maintain a Twitter for a small feminist organisation in Finnish and can someone please explain to me why racists and MRAs keep following me when it is obvious I'm gonna block them immediately? I'm not an idiot, I don't start arguments with random Internet trolls, especially when I'm representing my group.
montrith, January 29, 2017, 06:03:19 am

There's a semi-organized effort by racists and mras and etc. to search twitter for specific keywords and then shout at the person using them as much as possible. They're literally using the search engine, cause it happens to accounts with no retweets or attention, so they're probably finding you actually posting feminist stuff frequently and following automatically, to make their harrassment easier.

Baldr

• Paid
That's a bleak way to spend your rapidly diminishing time left in this universe.
Achilles' Heelies Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Macho Masc Sangy Savage Frank West montrith Yavuz Runic Liatai Gyro

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
montrith, January 29, 2017, 06:03:19 am

There's a semi-organized effort by racists and mras and etc. to search twitter for specific keywords and then shout at the person using them as much as possible. They're literally using the search engine, cause it happens to accounts with no retweets or attention, so they're probably finding you actually posting feminist stuff frequently and following automatically, to make their harrassment easier.
Frank West, January 29, 2017, 08:15:17 am

The thing is, they never even get to yell at me. They follow me, I check their profile and block them, and that's the end of that. The entire extent of our communication is "ChauvinistPig followed you" "You have blocked ChauvinistPig".

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
I wonder if Boots/Lemon keep a doc around with all of the songs used in episodes. Do they have just a text file sitting around with general categories? Like, "Hey if we ever do this topic, this song would be great". After 240 episodes its gotta be a little hard finding a song.
Sanguinary Novel, January 15, 2017, 10:56:44 am

In that same thread, does Sherman Tank have a text file with all of the names he's used?
Sanguinary Novel, January 18, 2017, 08:09:38 pm

Nope!

SirSlarty

• Linda, where's my coffee!?
  • Paid
  • don't let's start
Bottomless Breasts

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
Bottomless Breasts
sirslarty, January 30, 2017, 10:18:45 pm

Come on down to Pooters!

Sseth672

• Paid
Lemon is running a highly sophisticated racketeering scheme through the efforts of the F plus.

He told me i'd get 99 years of membership while clearly he only offers 21. Members of the racketeering elite also include Boots Raingear, who uses ballp.it donations to fund his decadent bachelor lifestyle.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Bottomless Breasts
sirslarty, January 30, 2017, 10:18:45 pm

Topless Salad and Bottomless Polka.
Corn Syrup

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
My hair is finally long enough to fit entirely in a ponytail. I've always kept moderately long hair, but this is the longest it's been since I was 17. So like 9 years. I'm proud of myself.

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
Lemon is running a highly sophisticated racketeering scheme through the efforts of the F plus.

He told me i'd get 99 years of membership while clearly he only offers 21. Members of the racketeering elite also include Boots Raingear, who uses ballp.it donations to fund his decadent bachelor lifestyle.
Sseth672, January 31, 2017, 06:19:17 am

You're not looking deep enough. It's not about the money, money is meaningless to people this powerful. It's about bulbs, that's where the true power lies.
Sseth672 Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Achilles' Heelies chai tea latte A Meat Yavuz nuffkins, of all people, Eider Duck xX_sp00ks_Xx I Liked That Joke Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

Sseth672

• Paid
You're not looking deep enough. It's not about the money, money is meaningless to people this powerful. It's about bulbs, that's where the true power lies.
Frank West, January 31, 2017, 11:13:41 am

My god. I couldn't see the forest for the trees, so to speak. While money has limited liquidity based on the willingness of people to trade the equity, bulbs are infinitely liquid - their worth or lack of never changes.
Yavuz Frank West Corn Syrup

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
*extremely Adam Curtis voice* "But while the people of ballp.it had their concerns rerouted towards 'football congresses' and 'cursed images' those in power remained fixated on the only thing that has ever mattered in this world.

Bulbs"
chai tea latte Gyro Frank West Baldr