Projects > The F Plus

Revisiting

(1/5) > >>

agentanalogue:
Which F-Plus subject would you guys most like to see more material mined out of? 

I would love to see more of any of the following:

Debate.org
Hello Poetry/Poetry Deep Underground
Abovetopsecret
Kickstarter
Facebook Portal (or whatever that one from "The Antisocial Network" was called)

And ABOVE all, please please please please please someday do more Youtube comments.

How about the rest of you? Anything you want to see more of?

Isfahan:
I want to read more bad fanfiction and bad scripts. Especially bad scripts. Like the Transformers and Resident Evil and CSI scripts.

Go. Go and find them, all of you.

PurpleXVI:
I always love the bad fiction, though sadly almost whenever I find it's something so niche that only people involved in the fandom it's from can parse the exact depths of terrible, or someone else has already gone through it and mocked it so it feels kind of like bad form to submit it for a second mocking.

Runic:
I suspect that Above Top Secret and Godlike Productions have an effectively endless supply of wonderous things.  I would also be up for some more Conservapedia.  And there's always wikiHow.

montrith:
Everyone who wants more bad fiction, you're in luck! I was just talking to Lemon about a wonderful thing I've discovered. I've also got loads and loads of more bad poetry, but I've been holding out on submitting any more, since I like to explore different subjects and not get stuck on submitting only one type of content. I'm more than happy though to hear what people like, so I can maybe prioritize what doc I'm working on. I realize this may make me seem super nerdy, but I actually really like making docs for Fplus. If something gets read, great, but I'm also just happy to share all the horrible things I've found with other people. My friends no longer click my links, so the Fplus people are perfect victims substitutes.

Slightly off tangent, but does anyone else have a preferred method when submitting material? I usually start by making an initial doc which can run about 20-40 pages, which I then edit to somewhere around 15-20 pages, leaving only the best bits.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version