Projects > The F Plus

Most Likeable Subject?

(1/8) > >>

KingKalamari:
So, the podcast has covered a lot of rather loathsome individuals (PUAs, Anti-Vacs, people who hate Mexicans to a degree even other racists are uncomfortable with) and a lot has been said about which of them is the absolute worst, but I feel like not enough attention is given to the subjects who are actually kind of endearing. So I'm thinking we need to remedy that: What individual covered by the podcast do you think is the most genuinely likeable?

I'm going to get one of the obvious ones out of the way and nominate Hans Von Hozel, a fellow whose grasp of the english language is unfortunately not as strong as his passion for writing. There's this sort of sincerity in his batshit crazy fanfiction that really makes him seem like a genuinely decent guy who just sort of exists in a world we can only dream of inhabiting.

agentanalogue:
Uh, I don't know... maybe ROB THE MOTHERFUCKING PARROT!!!

Chaz:
I'm gonna get another obvious one out of the way and nominate Joan Ocean, for similar reasons. Being in a world where bigfoots exist and dolphins have extraordinary powers sounds quite appealing, if I'm to be honest.

fruit power:
And of course [orbison] in [clingfilm].

His devotion to his turtle is touching.

Isfahan:
I'm gonna get another obvious one out of the way and nominate Joan Ocean, for similar reasons. Being in a world where bigfoots exist and dolphins have extraordinary powers sounds quite appealing, if I'm to be honest.
Chaz GELF, February 06, 2013, 10:17:36 pm
--- End quote ---

I was already thinking of Joan as I finished reading the OP. She's completely off in her own world, but at least it's a happy world.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version