Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:33:45 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 3̶5̶6̶ 346: How To Get Fat  (Read 8985 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
3̶5̶6̶ 346: How To Get Fat
Immoral Filth Salubrious Rex Zemyla
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 03:04:15 pm by Lemon »

Zemyla

• any pronouns
  • Paid
  • sitting on your monitor, making bad decisions
356: How To Get Fat
dyndns.org is, as its name suggests, a service for pointing a DNS address at a dynamic IP. This suggests that "Doctor" Feeder is hosting his website on his home computer.

I mean, it's good that he's a serviceable web admin as well as a "doctor", but what does it say about his content that he couldn't or wouldn't even put it on Wordpress or Blogspot?
Antivehicular

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
I couldn't stop laughing listening to this. The voicing of Layla was perfect. Only problem is now I feel like I should try to provide a Feabie doc.
Immoral Filth Dr. Buttplug

Immoral Filth

• 20 man canoe assassination team
  • Paid
I'm so glad that the Chekhov's Gun that was Doctor Feeder finally fired after 55 episodes.
marxcarl xX_sp00ks_Xx A Meat

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
you know it's gonna be a good episode when there's a karaoke song listed for music used.
Immoral Filth

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm already fat, goodbye!
Seth "Slimy" Rollins Salubrious Rex Immoral Filth Penultimatum A Meat

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
the feabie doc is gonna take a while to create

THEY HAVE A DAILY SEARCH LIMIT :(
Achilles' Heelies

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
I just wanted to take a moment to express my general disdain for when pro-fat types (Whether for fetish or social advocacy reasons) dunk on people with anorexia or other eating disorders.

Regardless of your reasoning, it's generally a bad look to try to promote the community you're in by being a dick to people with mental health problems!
thelizzerd Salubrious Rex chai tea latte Immoral Filth Zemyla sambair Boots Raingear A Meat Antivehicular Dr. Buttplug blunge Deep 13

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
He's the one they call doctor feeder,
he's the one who makes you eat all that
Boots Raingear KingKalamari Lemon Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop thelizzerd Immoral Filth blunge jim and the mammograms

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
My thought process towards the end of the episode: "Okay, so, this guy's content is really dumb and redundant, but this could be a lot creepier than it is -- wait, what the fuck is this casual sex ritual? You eat some fruit that makes you emit pheromones?? And then some dudes come to fuck you, but you can't talk to them, and if you meet them socially you have to pretend it didn't happen, because God forbid a dude should have to acknowledge he fucked a fat chick in public, let alone talk to that fat chick like she's a person and not just a sex dispenser? But it's cool, because she ate the Sex Dispenser fruit? aaaaaagh what the fuck"

Also, GluttonyGirl needs to go in the Definitely A Real Woman Hall of Fame, next to FLOOR GLUE lady and the one who was really into car exhaust. Extremely real!!
chai tea latte thelizzerd Immoral Filth A Meat SHAMBA~1.SBB jim and the mammograms

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
I feared Dr. Feeder would become my nemesis, but his emphasis on consent meant that I couldn't really hate him.
Immoral Filth oscaruglyface

Sydney Opera Mouse

• Paid
I want to be angry and disgusted at this episode but I just can't in the face of that diagonal scrolling background of food. Disappointed at the lack of those old pixel art gif blinkies for the links at the top.

thelizzerd Dr. Buttplug

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
So, maybe I've missed a joke, but isn't this episode number 346, rather than 356? Do we need to come up with a conspiracy theory about what happened to the ten missing episodes? Or am I as dumb as my imposter syndrome tells me?

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
the feabie doc is gonna take a while to create

THEY HAVE A DAILY SEARCH LIMIT :(
thelizzerd, February 17, 2021, 11:11:20 pm
does advanced google search not work on it?

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
So, maybe I've missed a joke, but isn't this episode number 346, rather than 356? Do we need to come up with a conspiracy theory about what happened to the ten missing episodes? Or am I as dumb as my imposter syndrome tells me?
happy new year, February 21, 2021, 04:01:07 am
Presumably there are ten episodes in a row of Supernanny Fanon Wiki coming our way
A Meat moooo566 (taylor's version) chai tea latte KingKalamari SHAMBA~1.SBB Dr. Buttplug Immoral Filth