Snakes In The Ball Pit > Yay, I get to talk about me!

How did you find the F+?

<< < (34/36) > >>

Salubrious Rex:
I read a tweet by Ironicus or by the F+ twitter which he retweeted about a podcast he was on that almost made him pass out.

Halogeneticist:
Clutching my gay pearls and schaudenfreuding my way through the tumblr asexual community in 2012 brought up the asexual FPlus episode.

Garthantash:
I am a fan of the AE podcast. One of the hosts was a guest on I Don't Even Own a Television so I started listening to that show. Lemon was a guest on IDEOATV so I thought I would give F+ a try and here I am, still making my way through the back catalogue while I wait for new episodes.

floaty ghost:
I discovered thefplus late last year. It was fourth branch from my original regular podcast (i guess) love, extra hot great (an irreverent tv podcast w/ 4 friends + guests expressing joy in the wonder of the excellence and absurdity of the content of entertainment) which had as a guest Jeb Lund and David Roth. Jeb and Dave aren't mean is a podcast that reviews and (gently) ridicules Hallmark movies. They had as a guests JW Friedman and Chris Collision of ideotv. I don't even own a television had Lemon as a guest. What sold me on checking out thefplus was their ICP book episode (MMFCL) Lemon did acouple of shorts on. One was a lists of acts performing at one of their festivals/carnivals, in it he mentioned some acts name spelled unnecesarily wrong. I immediately suscribed to the podcast. After the end of spontaneanation I began from episode 1. Then everything changed. I'll never look back.

Emperor Jack Chick:
How did I find the F+?

Terrible

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version