Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:08:09 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1446084 times)

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Wait, the Tooth Fairy isn't real?
Achilles' Heelies Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Well I guess I can stop stealing all of these teeth from the recent dead.

What am I going to do with all of these teeth?

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2

Sanguinary Novel, December 10, 2016, 11:43:09 pm

NSFW content. Click to show.
Vinny Possum

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕

Sanguinary Novel, December 10, 2016, 11:43:09 pm

NSFW content. Click to show.
Frank West, December 11, 2016, 02:35:25 am

Everything Dentata

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
In my family you put your tooth in a glass of water beside the bed, and I didn't even remember until I heard all of these obviously worse alternatives.

I mean, that's where you put other teeth and teeth-adjacent things when they leave your mouth!

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
If I ever opened a dentist's office I'd call it "The Denture Bros".
Eider Duck Sherman Tank

Eider Duck

• Eats nothing but mussels
  • Paid
  • And has weird corkscrew genitals
Being the tooth fairy is fucking harrowing.  Whose idea was it to have a tradition where you have to remove an item from underneath a sleeping child's head and replace it with a different item without waking the child?  I think I might just hand my kids money next time and tell them that the tooth fairy's gonna pay me back later after she gets her paycheck.
Victor Laszlo, December 10, 2016, 10:41:08 pm

My parents would leave a pound coin under our pillow in exchange for a tooth. Because of this tradition, my parents once left an IOU note under my brother's pillow because they realised too late that they couldn't find a pound to leave under the pillow. My brother immediately made fun of our parents because of it. We may have been kids, but we weren't THAT stupid!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 10:25:01 am by Eider Duck »

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Yuri on Ice is pretty adorable
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Really_Quite_Nice Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Judging by the fact that over a third of the whites I serve at the liqour store are East Slavic (Russian, Belorussian, or Ukrainian), either North San Jose has some hidden ethnic community I know nothing about, or some stereotypes are very true.

Shigan

• Cum golem with long hair on men
  • Paid
Fish sauce and salmiakki do not go together.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
There should be a law forcing restaurants to put their playlists online. If wagamama wants to torment me with their swing cover of riptide on loop for an hour, they should at least tell me who was responsible for it.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Wow, Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson is actually singing "You're Welcome" from Moana. I'm sure it's autotuned and shiz, but I'm impressed.

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
I wonder, over the course of the F Plus, how many pieces of writing have left open sentencss, quotes and parentheses. I mean there's so many that we can't be free of them from the amount of people who end them without starting them (although the overlong ellipses would probably help to close things). How many layers are we at?

QueenSyreen

• Unsurprised, yet Disappointed
  • Paid
  • very very strongly pro-vaxx
I wonder, over the course of the F Plus, how many pieces of writing have left open sentencss, quotes and parentheses. I mean there's so many that we can't be free of them from the amount of people who end them without starting them (although the overlong ellipses would probably help to close things). How many layers are we at?
Cleretic, December 13, 2016, 09:05:30 pm

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))]]]]]]]]]]"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I have ended them. You are free.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Really_Quite_Nice positive stress I Liked That Joke Sherman Tank Cirr Lost Season

Really_Quite_Nice

• "Do I look like the kind of man who goes to wicked parties?"
  • Paid
  • Every time I've built character, I've regretted it
Parents were against Santa Claus, so it's always a bit weird to hear a kid/kids talk about the character as if he actually exists.