Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:40:27 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 282: Pounded In The Butt By The Heal Beam  (Read 24807 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
I used to main PLD in FF14 up until I finished Stormblood, hit 70, and had no stomach for the tryhard endgame community. I never ever did the fuck-y'all-keep-up rush through dungeons I saw other tanks doing.

Sometimes a DPS would complain I wasn't doing leet speedrun stratz, but the healer never complained.
Isfahan, June 16, 2018, 03:45:42 pm
yeah because we don't fucking care if you don't finish everything as fast as possible. we just want to not ever have to fastcast res or blow every cooldown (unless it's a new raid.) i have an irl friend and fc-mate who rushes fucking everything and it's insufferable, but he won't change it. He just expects me to make up for it. >:(

JamEngulfer

• Paid
That final fantasy joke was absolutely perfect.

Ragnarok Boobies

• 3viltiki's Spirit Animal
  • Paid
  • "Please insert proof of insurance into slot 'A'."
So would team of nothing but medics be called a “circle jerk” ?

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
You won't find these books in the Chuck Tingle Humble Bundle, hell, you won't find these books anywhere but here. In this exclusive reveal, I'm proud to introduce to you... The Healslut Collection.

Corn Syrup chai tea latte Yavuz eldritchhat Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Macho Masc Sangy Savage Achilles' Heelies Mix Wrought A Meat Seth "Slimy" Rollins KingKalamari Shell Game GirlKisser420 Sherman Tank Frank West Lemon toxcity Vinny Possum SirSlarty Emperor Jack Chick SHAMBA~1.SBB Eider Duck Liatai DetectiveSlowpoke Dr. Buttplug MasterOfHope sea hag

lazzer grardaion?

• Paid
I still want to hear STOG's Game Pitch Corner.

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
282: Pounded In The Butt By The Heal Beam #50
Shell Game Yavuz Sauce GirlKisser420 SHAMBA~1.SBB

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
282: Pounded In The Butt By The Heal Beam #51
After playing a bunch of final fantasy 14 that dps slut story baffles me even more. You’re really not in umbral ice for very long and pulling the boss in rabanastre is not a big deal and to be honest it’s probably not your fault if you hit it with blm cast times before the tank can start, that’s no reason to be made a gimp
Wrought Mix chai tea latte Shell Game Yavuz
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 01:28:43 am by GirlKisser420 »

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
282: Pounded In The Butt By The Heal Beam #52
After playing a bunch of final fantasy 14 that dps slut story baffles me even more. You’re really not in umbral ice for very long and pulling the boss in rabanastre is not a big deal and to be honest it’s probably not your fault if you hit it with blm cast times before the tank can start, that’s no reason to be made a gimp
GirlKisser420, February 21, 2020, 01:26:43 am
Sure, but what you just said is more baffling to me that people bringing their kink play into MMOs

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
https://kotaku.com/we-are-now-entering-the-animal-crossing-buttplug-stag-1844239431

Kotaku finds out about buttplug.io. qDot says hello in the comments. To shortcut to the news,
The effect can be triggered in solo play, but there are multiplayer possibilities as well. While a visitor to your island won’t trigger haptic feedback by hitting you, falling into a hole—like, say, after stepping on a pitfall seed—will.

So long as you’re flailing around in that hole, the sex toy will keep vibrating, which Machulis describes as “basically whappin’ the orgasm button until someone’s done.”

I don't know if there's any healslutting in AC, weeding the town probably counts as environment-slutting, but this is a good start. Hopefully I will be getting railed by doinking the money rock with a shovel before long.
Dr. Buttplug Yavuz