Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:46:17 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 325: Butter Business Bureau  (Read 7781 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
325: Butter Business Bureau
Achilles' Heelies A Meat Wrought Macho Masc Sangy Savage chai tea latte Great Joe Immoral Filth Mix Seth "Slimy" Rollins Dr. Buttplug

Glitterbomber

• Paid
325: Butter Business Bureau #1
Oh hell yes I hate these hucksters so much.
Immoral Filth

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
325: Butter Business Bureau #2
Oh hell yes I hate these hucksters so much.
Glitterbomber, June 27, 2020, 11:58:35 am
I hate them so much that it took me two years to make the doc, I kept getting too angry for my own good
Boots Raingear Glitterbomber Macho Masc Sangy Savage Ambious Immoral Filth Dr. Buttplug Puppy Time

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
325: Butter Business Bureau #3
This episode has got to have our highest rate of angry noises per mintute.
Wrought Ambious Immoral Filth Seth "Slimy" Rollins

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
325: Butter Business Bureau #4
A part that stood out to me:

He spent 15 years and $250,000 to hack his own biology, upgrading his brain by 20 IQ points, lowering his biological age, and losing 100 lbs without using calories or exercise.

Well, I can;t argue with his logic, since removing all calories from your diet probably will cause you to lose a lot of weight!
Immoral Filth Wrought Penultimatum

Hot Cum Jerry

• Paid
325: Butter Business Bureau #5
There certainly seem to be a lot of these guys

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
325: Butter Business Bureau #6
nobody says it but the truest thing is that to be successful you have to be at least a little insane. Most people can push themselves with the minor sociopathy of self-promotion, but to be a true champion you have to be psycho enough to knowingly lie and believe it too
Secret Gaygent 69 A Meat chai tea latte adrenochrome dome Puppy Time Down10

PublicAnimeNo1

• Paid
325: Butter Business Bureau #7
i'm always delighted when the 'hyper rational' silicon valley types are just as sucked in to this kind of bullshit as magic crystal hippy aunts
GirlKisser420 Secret Gaygent 69 Penultimatum Hoffgod Dr. Buttplug Vinny Possum Corn Syrup

A Meat

• Paid
325: Butter Business Bureau #8
By the way, I recommend everybody google Dave Asprey, look at pictures of him, and then read how old he is and decide for yourself if he has managed to reverse the aging process

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
325: Butter Business Bureau #9
By the way, I recommend everybody google Dave Asprey, look at pictures of him, and then read how old he is and decide for yourself if he has managed to reverse the aging process
A Meat, June 28, 2020, 01:27:59 am
I do not like looking at Dave Asprey.
A Meat chai tea latte Boots Raingear Dr. Buttplug

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
325: Butter Business Bureau #10
These guys are terrible and all but thanks for picking Bulletproof for the intro song.

edit: I hadn't actually listened to the rest of the episode when I posted this, but holy shit these guys are amazing. And, I've probably just missed a link posted somewhere very obvious but where's the picture of the drywall anchor torture device himalayan salt buttplug?
Ambious chai tea latte Puppy Time
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 07:11:12 am by boooo566 »

Secret Gaygent 69

• Paid
325: Butter Business Bureau #11
I had to look up who dave asprey was and found this gem on his wikipedia page.

Biohacking your way to a better boner.

Also as to the scientific veracity of this bullshit; taking 100s of supplements is fucking dumb, since things like vitamin supplements are worse than just eating foods with the vitamins. Not to mention if your taking 100s there is serious risk of adverse effects. Also using a hyperbaric chamber is only helpful for injuries, it hasnt been shown to be useful for anything else. And finally, injecting stem cells is fucking dumb for youth is incredibly dumb. Stem cell injection is being looked into to help replace damaged cells from things such as chemo therapy, but it sure as hell cant de-age you. Additionally it carries serious risk. It can be hard to get stem cells to differentiate properly, and could differentiate into the wrong type of cell which is real bad. Also they might just be able to cause tumor growth. So in short, dude's a fucking dumbass.
Corn Syrup

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
325: Butter Business Bureau #12
bulletproof is for mask-on libertarians, Infowars is for mask-offs.
Puppy Time

A Meat

• Paid
325: Butter Business Bureau #13
I had to look up who dave asprey was and found this gem on his wikipedia page.

Biohacking your way to a better boner.

Also as to the scientific veracity of this bullshit; taking 100s of supplements is fucking dumb, since things like vitamin supplements are worse than just eating foods with the vitamins. Not to mention if your taking 100s there is serious risk of adverse effects. Also using a hyperbaric chamber is only helpful for injuries, it hasnt been shown to be useful for anything else. And finally, injecting stem cells is fucking dumb for youth is incredibly dumb. Stem cell injection is being looked into to help replace damaged cells from things such as chemo therapy, but it sure as hell cant de-age you. Additionally it carries serious risk. It can be hard to get stem cells to differentiate properly, and could differentiate into the wrong type of cell which is real bad. Also they might just be able to cause tumor growth. So in short, dude's a fucking dumbass.
Secret Gaygent 69, June 28, 2020, 10:42:13 am

the dude talks about "reversing cellular aging", one of the telltale signs of cancer, as a goal, I don't think he understands any biology at all. His goals are absurd and he doesn't understand what it would take to achieve them, which is fine because his actual goal is to fleece techies and write for clips
As far as I can tell none of his products are good for you, at best they're a more expensive version of a thing you can get at your local pharmacy/supermarket, at worst they're actively bad for you. Please don't take activated charcoal, especially if you're taking other meds, activated charcoal adsorbs stuff, you don't want your meds to possibly get adsorbed
Secret Gaygent 69 Corn Syrup

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
325: Butter Business Bureau #14
Actually I would argue that the reverse-aging thing is his primary goal, and he's so insanely dedicated to it that it's powering his drive to fleece rich idiots.

Also, I looked up that other guy, Ben Greenfield or whoever, and found his website where he talks about how 5G cell networks are destroying your body and why you need to breathe and/or drink molecular hydrogen.