Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 09:54:03 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo  (Read 32113 times)

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo
Hiya gals and guys too if this is your thing! I'm resurrecting the lady thread to brag about this awesome moisturizer I've been using. See, I've got a combination skin, and usually face creams leave my skin feeling oily and sticky and generally just not fun. BUT! Ever since I've started using Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C I can get a smooth, soft skin without that nasty oily feeling!*

Advertising talk aside though, this stuff is great and I recommend it for people who can't easy heavy moisturizing products.

*montrith wishes she was being paid for this message, but alas has so far not heard anything from Lumene.
junior associate faguar Avian

lazzer grardaion?

• Paid
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #1
Oh boy! Really excited to be getting in on the ground floor with this one.

Fatty Bo Batty Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop TurkeyPopulationGuessingMan FinchChunk chai tea latte Ashto A Meat babudarabu nuffkins, of all people, cube abuser junior associate faguar Gyro Stone doggo effigy Shell Game Sherman Tank SHAMBA~1.SBB Salubrious Rex

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #2
This might be the thread for it, but, Montrith, I've seen on twitter and in ballp.it that you are a part of different organizations*. Do you mind telling which ones you are? I was always curious.

*This sounds kinda stalkerish, yikes

junior associate faguar

• Frankly, an unreasonable level of uguu~
  • Paid
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #3
I can't click buttons correctly. :'(

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #4
I can't click buttons correctly. :'(
journeyman faguar, April 17, 2017, 04:04:54 pm

DAMN OVARIES
montrith

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #5
This might be the thread for it, but, Montrith, I've seen on twitter and in ballp.it that you are a part of different organizations*. Do you mind telling which ones you are? I was always curious.

*This sounds kinda stalkerish, yikes
Sanguinary Novel, April 17, 2017, 03:39:30 pm

Well, since they're Finnish ones the names probably won't mean anything to you, but I do some volunteer work for Finnish Federation for Animal Welfare Associations (SEY). I'm also a member of an organization that represents the interests of academic women. We do stuff like promote education of women globally, teach Finnish to immigrant women and aim to increase equality both in governmental and private sector. I prefer not to say more details about that cause I'm actually a board member for one of the local branches and I don't really want to create a connection with that and ballpit (I love you guys, but I don't think my word would count for as much in important meetings if I was also known as the "person with the dickbugs"), but here's SEY's website if you want to know more about that.

http://www.sey.fi/en/
Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Malten

• Hot Squirt
  • Paid
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #6
Hey, I've been wondering for a very long time and I was wondering if you would be able to help me out and I know you probably get asked this a lot, so I'm sorry if it gets kind of annoying to get asked so often and all when you're in this position (girl) but I'm genuinely very curious and I can assure you that I'm not one of those internet creeps so anyway here is what I want to ask if girls poop?
Emperor Jack Chick Eider Duck nuffkins, of all people, Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Ashto Stone doggo effigy Shell Game RoeCocoa SHAMBA~1.SBB Wrought Nucleotyde JamEngulfer

Eider Duck

• Eats nothing but mussels
  • Paid
  • And has weird corkscrew genitals
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #7
Hey, I've been wondering for a very long time and I was wondering if you would be able to help me out and I know you probably get asked this a lot, so I'm sorry if it gets kind of annoying to get asked so often and all when you're in this position (girl) but I'm genuinely very curious and I can assure you that I'm not one of those internet creeps so anyway here is what I want to ask if girls poop?
Malten, April 20, 2017, 04:00:16 am

Sorry, we're forbidden to tell you that. You'll have to join our secret coven if you want the answer.
nuffkins, of all people, Macho Masc Sangy Savage Shell Game

DetectiveSlowpoke

• Paid
  • Why ballp.it posting Love is Called Fetish?
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #8

Sorry, we're forbidden to tell you that. You'll have to join our secret coven if you want the answer.
Eider Duck, April 20, 2017, 02:07:33 pm

Is that like the Hivemind of Girl?
Kaleidoscope junior associate faguar

Kaleidoscope

• Paid
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #9

you fool! As if we would tell an outsider such a secret!

Dawnswalker

• Paid
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #10
I was applying my face mask and got some in my mouth.

Am I going to die?

Edit: I didn't die, and my skin is now so smooth and soft.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 12:51:09 am by Dawnswalker »

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #11
I was applying my face mask and got some in my mouth.

Am I going to die?

Edit: I didn't die, and my skin is now so smooth and soft.
Dawnswalker, May 19, 2017, 12:08:41 am

HOT TIP: Peel off masks make your skin feel really soft, and you get to pretend to be an alien shedding it's fake human skin!
Peartee Dawnswalker chai tea latte

Avian

• An Birb
  • Paid
  • [distorted squawking]
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #12
I'm in the market for a new exfoliating scrub type deal. What are y'all's favorites?

Also considering just making my own

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #13
I want to get out more this summer and enjoy the public parks and do some building drawings. Is there any good way to get people to stop talking to me?

In the same vein, is there a good, high power sunscreen that isn't super greasy, or is it just a matter of washing your face once getting back home?

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #14
Also: