Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 09:10:49 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo  (Read 32112 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #75
I'm getting some 12 wide boots about day now

Ramona Chingona

• Baby Narc
  • Paid
  • Club Meds
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #76
Please report back on your boots! I'm thinking about getting my mom something to wear in Amsterdam over New Year's (she and my dad are going on a bucket list trip) and I'd like to get her stuff she can wear to deal with the cold, wet weather since we're in the Southern US and they've never had to worry much about dressing for that stuff.

In other news, here are more nails.
bubbleuj
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 08:54:50 pm by Ramona Chingona »

birdie

• Paid
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #77
Hello yes I am a girl

My feet are exactly average which is great for everything except sales, when they inevitably have like 8 pairs of size 6 and 3 of size 10.5 and nothing else. I think they're like the exactly average shape too, because even when other people have to size up or down for certain brands I am always size 7.

My nails are festive as heck:
chai tea latte bubbleuj Dr. Buttplug Eider Duck

Pavlova

• Paid
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #78
I have no idea how y'all manage to maintain super cool nails like that for so long.
bubbleuj Eider Duck birdie

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #79
I have no idea how y'all manage to maintain super cool nails like that for so long.
Pavlova, January 06, 2019, 06:22:15 pm
seche vite
birdie

bubbleuj

• Paid
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #80

My nails are little tiny nubs and I am jealous of your good ass nails

birdie

• Paid
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #81
seche vite
chai tea latte, January 06, 2019, 08:58:55 pm

Yeah before I went full on nail salon and started getting soft gel overlays, I did several coats of nail envy on the top and undersides, then color, then several layers of seche vite on the top, edge, and underside. People thought my nails were fake a lot, and considering they were encased in a layer of what is effectively plastic thicker than my real nails on all sides, they may as well have been.

Peep the gudetama set I have right now:
chai tea latte

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #82
seche vite
chai tea latte, January 06, 2019, 08:58:55 pm

Yeah before I went full on nail salon and started getting soft gel overlays, I did several coats of nail envy on the top and undersides, then color, then several layers of seche vite on the top, edge, and underside. People thought my nails were fake a lot, and considering they were encased in a layer of what is effectively plastic thicker than my real nails on all sides, they may as well have been.

Peep the gudetama set I have right now:
birdie, January 20, 2019, 09:07:27 pm
damn......very nice! Did all that polish and nail envy and seche vite ever fuck up your nails, though? I'm always scared I'll turn mine into dust somehow
birdie

birdie

• Paid
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #83
damn......very nice! Did all that polish and nail envy and seche vite ever fuck up your nails, though? I'm always scared I'll turn mine into dust somehow

Lololol
For me, it (basically the nail envy) made my nails harder, which was nice because my natural nails have the structure of several pieces of thin paper glued together with a mostly dried glue stick. If I had natural nails that didn't casually tear off when you give them a mean look, I might have been more worried about long term consequences. Really the only weird thing was that my nails were pretty yellowed under there... not that anyone ever saw them naked.

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #84
My nails seem to only chip when I don't wear nail polish. I've never had issues while wearing nail polish.
birdie

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #85
Yeah i have way better luck letting them grow evenly and without issue while wearing nail polish too. Maybe i'm just more aware of them when they're done up?
birdie

Gloriaaaah

• CHEESECAKE ARMPIT
  • Paid
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #86
I let my nails grow out sometimes, but then I get really obsessive about the grit that gets underneath them.  Then after a few says I get frustrated and cut them back down again.
birdie

birdie

• Paid
Lady Thread 2: Girlectric Boogaloo #87
I let my nails grow out sometimes, but then I get really obsessive about the grit that gets underneath them.  Then after a few says I get frustrated and cut them back down again.
Gloriaaaah, February 21, 2019, 11:21:43 pm

IDK how people with long nails don't get crud under their nails, it's like I have some kind of yuck geyser under there I swear. I don't even touch anything and BAM grossness. I live a hygienic life only with the existence of nail brushes. I have them on every sink in my house, one at work, and one in my purse.