Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:11:07 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 243: I'm Twelve And I'm Not Lying  (Read 12513 times)

znarf

• Paid
  • aka Ludwig von Bangthoven
243: I'm Twelve And I'm Not Lying #15
Ah no, not the shitposting.  I was just getting over being shamed for having regular powers. 

Lux

• Furry Shitposter
  • Paid
243: I'm Twelve And I'm Not Lying #16
now this thread's about Guest!
EYE OF ZA, February 17, 2017, 01:47:13 pm
So what you're saying is my actual super power is getting people to pay attention to me on the internet? Or is that in addition to my other super power. Or is my super power...

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
243: I'm Twelve And I'm Not Lying #17
Ah no, not the shitposting.  I was just getting over being shamed for having regular powers.
znarf, February 17, 2017, 02:26:20 pm
Is regular powers the same as control of bodily functions? Or is it an adjacent bodily functions power?

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
243: I'm Twelve And I'm Not Lying #18
So what you're saying is my actual super power is getting people to pay attention to me on the internet? Or is that in addition to my other super power. Or is my super power...
Lux, February 17, 2017, 02:35:58 pm

What I'm saying is that Guest's power is that any time someone uses Guest in a thread, the whole thread becomes about Guest, and everyone who's just learning about Guest for the first time.

znarf

• Paid
243: I'm Twelve And I'm Not Lying #19
znarf, February 17, 2017, 02:26:20 pm
Is regular powers the same as control of bodily functions? Or is it an adjacent bodily functions power?
A Meat, February 17, 2017, 02:36:20 pm

That depends, would lifting things and being mediocre at video games be a bodily function or a martial art?  Look they are just regular powers.  The kind that are typically assigned just after you roll stats and pick skills.

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
243: I'm Twelve And I'm Not Lying #20
Lux, February 17, 2017, 02:35:58 pm

What I'm saying is that Guest's power is that any time someone uses Guest in a thread, the whole thread becomes about Guest, and everyone who's just learning about Guest for the first time.
EYE OF ZA, February 17, 2017, 03:05:22 pm

Guest! Stop this right now!

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
243: I'm Twelve And I'm Not Lying #21
I'm gonna be honest, I was expecting less blatant lying from this website and more people considering totally normal yet slightly unusual things they can do to be 'superpowers'. We got some of that, like the guy that spent an hour and a half staring at a candle because he decided he had pyrokinesis, but even that got... swiftly derailed by people obviously talking complete shit.

duz

• Paid
243: I'm Twelve And I'm Not Lying #22
I think that one kid was referring to/copying from Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece with all his blood pressure talk since that sounded like all of Luffy's powers when he increases pressure of his blood.  It works in the cartoon because he's made of rubber.  And a cartoon.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
243: I'm Twelve And I'm Not Lying #23
I think that one kid was referring to/copying from Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece with all his blood pressure talk since that sounded like all of Luffy's powers when he increases pressure of his blood.  It works in the cartoon because he's made of rubber.  And a cartoon.
duz, February 17, 2017, 06:14:20 pm

Anime. Anime never changes.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
243: I'm Twelve And I'm Not Lying #24
I'm gonna be honest, I was expecting less blatant lying from this website and more people considering totally normal yet slightly unusual things they can do to be 'superpowers'. We got some of that, like the guy that spent an hour and a half staring at a candle because he decided he had pyrokinesis, but even that got... swiftly derailed by people obviously talking complete shit.
Cleretic, February 17, 2017, 06:14:12 pm

well and the guy with metal arms. he was legit.

Aljonso

• It was all a trick. I deceived you.
  • Paid
243: I'm Twelve And I'm Not Lying #25
These guys, Fizzer, monster cock Crusader, and all the City of Heroes people need to form an F+ Justice League.
znarf Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Corn Syrup Liatai Gyro

Neal

243: I'm Twelve And I'm Not Lying #26
an F+ Justice League.
Aljonso, February 17, 2017, 09:25:36 pm

More like the Des Moines Avengers.
znarf Corn Syrup Gyro

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
243: I'm Twelve And I'm Not Lying #27
Metal arm kid must have really loved that shitty Rza movie.

znarf

• Paid
243: I'm Twelve And I'm Not Lying #28
These guys, Fizzer, monster cock Crusader, and all the City of Heroes people need to form an F+ Justice League.
Aljonso, February 17, 2017, 09:25:36 pm

Sense of very wrong Alliance
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Gyro

accepting change

• Paid
243: I'm Twelve And I'm Not Lying #29
at the very start of the episode i was really expecting to it being a whole lot of people remarking on fast athletes and super tasters and those people who can see even more colours than other people.

really loved this whole thing from start to finish and what can i say other than

i love my metal arms
cube abuser Gyro