Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:23:34 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 453446 times)

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
CTRL+V and post it #420
A Cry in the Dark

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #421
exams are 😱 finally 😱😰 here 🕐 u college board BITCHES 😷 and it’s gonna be AP 🔥 LIT 🔥‼️ remember 💭 to get a 👌 GOOD 😉😏 NIGHT’S 💤😪 SLEEP 😴 before the 📝 TEST 💀💀 DON’T spend all NIGHT 🌚 on ya COMPUTER 💻 for 😉😉 SCIENCE 🍌 ❌❌ and DON’T get 😏 PHYSICal 💦 with ya BIOLOGY 👉👌 or ur gonna 😰 lose 😭😭 all ur (gibb’s free) ENERGY 😵😵 AND CUM 💦😏 calcuLATE 🙊❌ to the 😷 exam 😷‼️‼️ HISTORY 🌎🌎 and statisDICKS 🔢 have 👀 shown 👀🔍 that u might be PSYCHed 🤔😨 OUT 😭 during the TEST 😫😱 and that u won’t be able to 🔍 deRIDE ✏️ the 😛 V (velocity) and the 🍆 D (dickstance) 💦💦💦 BUT DON’T ❌ go APES 🐵♻️ and 😵 lose ur 🍆 HEAD like ya boi Louis XVI 🇫🇷🙇💀 BECAUSE that WON’T 🙅 happen if you 🤔 reMEMBER 👅💦 ur 🍌 DICKtion 😋 and 📐 SINtax 😈😈, if you juDICKtial REVIEW 📜 ur notes like Marbury v. DADDYson 😫❤, and if u keep ur 👀 ION 🔬 the C(L)OCK ⌚️🕑‼️ but if u aren’t aFREUD 😨😜 to aPUSH 🇺🇸 urself 😘💪 to the limits 💃 u will get more than Wilson’s 4️⃣2️⃣0️⃣ POINTS 🔥🔥💯 so GOOD LUCK stuDYING 🔫💀, SUCC 🍭some COCKulus 😫🙌, van GOGH 🏃 be an AP FReaQ 📝💦, and get urself not a one 😔 BUT A 🍆 FIVE 👅🙏💦
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Runic

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #422
Using a suitable DEVICE such as a yolk-seperator or the Yolkine Seperatus Technique mentioned in the Avine Reproduction Sequence. That is to say you separate the two parts of the egg, you may argue that the shell is part of the egg, but here we are strictly talking about the EDIBLE parts of the egg. You may ask why we define the egg-shell as inedible, but that is for another sequence.

Wham-a-bam the yolks till they appear creamish, at which point apply to the mixture two teacupfuls of extra-fine monosaccharide crystals to create a Vitellian Monosaccharide mixture. Here it may be worthwhile noticing that at this point the whites will be in a separate container and that you are not to mix them and the yolks at this stage! See the Mixture Assumption Error sequence.

Wham-a-bam the resulting Vitellian Monosaccharide mixture for five to ten minutes while maintaining steady supervision of the mixture to ensure that you reach optimal results. Then add two tablespoonfuls of milk or water, a measure of salt sufficient for this cake. It is worth noticing that despite this being a sweet sponge cake the salt is necessary as a flavour enhancer, much in the same way as MSG may be added to say Chinese take-out foods. The salt is not meant to provide flavour in itself, but, as I said, to enhance the flavour of other ingredients. This is a well known technique, but given how counter-intuitive it is it is a technique that is often either ignored by inexperienced Pastry Creationists or else done entirely by rote without fully understanding the underlying principles. This is why you will also add some flavouring at this stage.

Now add a fraction of the albumen, which you should have wham-a-bammed as well. Then add two cups of flour into which you have sifted two teaspoonfuls of baking powder; It is important to understand that the gas-development of the baking-powder is what helps turn this cake into a sponge. As the baking-powder is heated it releases vapours which creates many hollows in the body of the cake. Take the resulting mixture and slowly mix it into the Enhanced Vitellian Monosaccharide mixture, ensure that the mixture speed is the minimum necessary to combine the two ingredients.

To conclude mix in the remainder of the albumen. Line the baking containers with buttered paper. That is to say paper onto which butter has been applied to ensure that it will come loose easily when the baking process if over. Then fill the containers two-thirds full.
chai tea latte

Runic

• Paid

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #424
F*llow Y*ur H*art V*ganE*g (114g)

(Note: Limited introduction stock, while supplies last. S*cret product just for y*u!)

Delight in the taste and texture of *ggs with this incredible new whole *gg r*placer! Enjoy the versatility you expect from *ggs while positively impacting your health, the environment, and creating a more humane world. Bake cookies, muffins, cakes, and even cook up fluffy scr*mbled *ggs, om*lets and quich*s!

NOTE: This comes as a powder, no refrigeration necessary!

100% plant-based *gg alternative
Equivalent to one dozen *ggs
Scr*mbles, bakes, and binds
*gg-free, gluten-free, soy-free, Kosher Parve, non-GMO

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #427
A soft gentle smile in a glance as we pass on the street. - m4w (soft kisses warm glow)
body : fit height : 5'7" (170cm) status : single

There is nothing in our universe that envelopes the sheer grandeur, power and attraction of the overwhelming beauty of the feminine form. A soft gentle smile and a glance into your aura as we passed on the street. I yearn to pause from our walks and hold the glance, and to you a soft kiss and warm hug. That wonderful feeling of warmth, of love and wholeness. This is what I am so very desperate for these days for me. I am going through a time of transition and healing, for which I am alone. I am attractive and if you have looked my in the eyes, you know it's me. I have big hazel eyes, long curly brown hair, I look sometimes and do give off this need, this need for a hug.. to be soothed with the feminine soul.

Much love and light.

Runic

• Paid

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #429
🕔Whenever🕔 I✋ 🍆masturbate💦, I do 💯a lot of 🔢foreplay🔥. I ✏write ⬇down⬇ "💦Precum💦" on a 📑sheet of paper📖, and stick🌴 the ✒pen✏ in my✋ 🍑ass🍑. I 👅massage👄 my 🍆🍆foreskin and put a 🍍grapefruit🍍 with the ▶◀centre 🔳hollowed ☑out over my✋ cock🍆 until I 🌠start 💦💦leaking. Then I ✅begin the 🔁full 🍍grapefruiting🍍, ❌stopping❌ when I'm ✅just on the ⏫edge⏬. I get on the 📊table, and try to󾠯 🔗cross❌ 🚫out the "pre" on the 📑note📜 with the ✒pen✏ still 💋👄inside me👌✊💗. The ✊pressure of 🍍it being 👊presssed🙏 against ✋my 💟💓prostrate💩 usually causes ✋me to 💦💦ejaculate💦💦🔥 all ↗over↖ the📜📑 note. It 😎reminds myself✋ that I be💦came💦 a ✅✅better 👫👭person than ◀⏪before.

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #431
This afternoon I drank some fruit punch that was left out since morning, and I'm starting to feel like I'm changing in spirit.

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
CTRL+V and post it #432
ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
Nifty Nif

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #433
On a side note, I've noticed that rap music videos can be/are very psychologically traumatizing. In the few seconds I've been able to tolerate watching rap videos (due to lack of anything else to watch on the rare occasions I watch TV), I noticed several things the video tries to force-feed children:

1. Hate the white man. Whites are usually portrayed improperly, if there are any at all. One video I watched showed two black teens being near-brutalized by white cops.

2. Your hands show more importance than your face. All this hand waving in front of the camera can not only cause excessive flinching (that'll kill your brain), but teaches kids to use their hands to express emotions. It's very annoying, especially the "fist in front of the mouth while yelling 'Dang' thing".

3. Egocentricism is king. A la 'beatdown shot'. Beatdown is where there's a whole gang of people doing hand jive at a camera that's darn near the ground. This makes viewers think that not only are they insignificant/inferior ("on a lower level"), but that the rapper has a big ego ("high and mighty") and that's something to look up (literally) to. And boy do people like that take things personally.

4. Lifestyles of the rudimentary and uneducated. You rarely/never see a rap video with concern to family outside of the Cosby Show. It's all about friends. And those kinds of friends. School is bad. Cops are bad. Drugs, sex, and parties are all that is important. This is why you see such a skew in school achievement (and ultimately intelligence).
xX_sp00ks_Xx chai tea latte

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #434
She gave me a pair of her shoes and I thought it might be flirting but it wasn't. She was just giving me shoes. I still have her shoes. I don't even wear shoes. I wear boots. But I know I'm gay now so there's that.