Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:44:22 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 438035 times)

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #691
morty, i turned myself into a qween
im thiccle ricc
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #692
He also had that post where he was like "I had a dream I was in a video game where the final boss was like a woman boss at an office and to beat her I had to throw bombs in her pussy when she was flashing red, what do you think this means?"
Frank West

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #693
The U.S. president said he could not understand why a country of samurai warriors did not shoot down the missiles, the sources said.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.

Guts Going Nutz

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #695
Federal government Obama SEES YOUR PURPLE TRIANGLE

Good bye HENDERSON TN<br/>ARE GOING TO KILL YOU ALL MADISON COUNTY <br/>YOU ALL WILL MEET <br/>BLACK NATIVE GODS WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN TONIGHT KAMIKAZE TRUMP<br/>KKK OLIVE JUICE FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS DIGGING UP YOUR BODIES NOW <br/>PURPLE TRIANGLE <br/>THE PANDA IS IN

sambair

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #696
Corn Syrup chai tea latte

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
CTRL+V and post it #697
Anime is not healthy for children and other living things.
Vinny Possum bubbleuj

Guts Going Nutz

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #698
Please help Caution Muchemwa, a teacher from Victoria Falls to restore her marriage than to destroy other peoples' marriages
Corn Syrup

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #699
http://Https://www.amazon.com/Weredragons-Other-New-Monsters-Kenneth-ebook/dp/B071S5BMWH/

&gt;Diane is a weredragon, capable of turning into a reptile beast by the light of Jupiter. Her father has met a warrior's end at the hands of the vile sand niggers, and it is up to her to avenge him. Vying for power against her are the unicras, a fair race that is vulnerable to the dark but talented in the mind, and the pentagras, a minotaur-like species that is founded entirely on sex and violence as Mars rises. Of course, all wars are complex, and the clonal colony werehyenas are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to battling factions that have no allies or loyalties. Gold bullets can slay weredragons, but don't worry -- Diane has enough darkness in her heart to kill every f'ing enemy species. No political correctness. No pansy liberalism or faggots. Dotheads and sand niggers may not want to read this.

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
CTRL+V and post it #700
http://Https://www.amazon.com/Weredragons-Other-New-Monsters-Kenneth-ebook/dp/B071S5BMWH/

&gt;Diane is a weredragon, capable of turning into a reptile beast by the light of Jupiter. Her father has met a warrior's end at the hands of the vile sand niggers, and it is up to her to avenge him. Vying for power against her are the unicras, a fair race that is vulnerable to the dark but talented in the mind, and the pentagras, a minotaur-like species that is founded entirely on sex and violence as Mars rises. Of course, all wars are complex, and the clonal colony werehyenas are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to battling factions that have no allies or loyalties. Gold bullets can slay weredragons, but don't worry -- Diane has enough darkness in her heart to kill every f'ing enemy species. No political correctness. No pansy liberalism or faggots. Dotheads and sand niggers may not want to read this.
chai tea latte, November 11, 2017, 02:17:39 pm

https://www.amazon.com/Weredragons-Other-New-Monsters-Kenneth-ebook/dp/B071S5BMWH/
fixed. also guess where the read more link cuts off in the book's description...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 03:04:45 pm by Shell Game »

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #701
chai tea latte

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid

Guts Going Nutz

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #703
I met a girl. It didn't sex. Checkmate, Redditor.

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #704
I have to say I'm appalled by your claim of wanting to use the miracle chemical known as lysergic acid diethylamide to get "fucked up". Lsd can only be used for intense introspection. This beautiful chemical that I have used twice must be treated with the upmost respect. You probably don't even own a test kit for Hofmann's sake! Why don't you stick to "poppin them zanz boi" and leave the lsd to us psyconauts.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop I Liked That Joke