Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:57:14 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 430354 times)

eatenmyeyes

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #195

EDIT
Thinking about taking a trip to Bhutan soon, and this is a pretty compelling reason.
Good Ol Cburgs, April 23, 2015, 02:01:35 am
Good Ol Cburgs
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 12:56:12 am by eatenmyeyes »

Good Ol Cburgs

• Squaa~dah~lah~!
  • Paid
  • I'm a thief
CTRL+V and post it #196

eatenmyeyes, April 25, 2015, 12:53:55 am

I'm now terrified that Bhutan may secretly be an alien social experiment, thanks to this video.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
CTRL+V and post it #197
hink u know about shotguns man, why would you ever want a pumpaction over a semiauto makes no sence

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #198
1 Snapcaster Mage
3 Stoneforge Mystic
1 Vendilion Clique

3 Jace, the Mind Sculptor

5 Island
2 Plains
2 Arid Mesa
4 Flooded Strand
3 Scalding Tarn
3 Tundra
1 Volcanic Island
1 Academy Ruins
1 Karakas

1 Batterskull
1 Engineered Explosives
3 Sensei's Divining Top
3 Counterbalance
1 Detention Sphere
4 Brainstorm
2 Counterspell
4 Force of Will
2 Spell Pierce
4 Swords to Plowshares
1 Entreat the Angels
1 Supreme Verdict
3 Terminus

Sideboard
1 Grafdigger's Cage
1 Tormod's Crypt
1 Rest in Peace
1 Disenchant
1 Path to Exile
3 Red Elemental Blast
1 Spell Pierce
1 Umezawa's Jitte
1 Vendilion Clique
2 Venser, Shaper Savant
1 Terminus
1 Mountain

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
CTRL+V and post it #199
Ah, the "I'm a fucking asshole and these cards should be banned" deck.

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
CTRL+V and post it #200
~/Documents/Aspyr/Sid Meier's Civilization 5/MODS

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
CTRL+V and post it #202
I don't remember ever seeing this rooster, but I do remember hearing about it at one point or another. It will be dearly missed by somebody, probably.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #203
I haven't recognized myself in old photos, like as a kid, since 2003/2004 or so because I died. I was replaced. Reiki = Tendai Buddhism = Shin or True Pure Land Buddhism = Mahayana Buddhist Emptiness-Monks Ninjas. Their lineage is transmitted through spirit possession. We know this now. That is what they believe. That is what I did. What I did was -- Simile of the Bath-Attendant, a ritual found in the Vimuttimagga, by me in present day like only a few days ago. and Clark Chilson, did a podcast, on a new book published on secret Shin, and what makes them secret? well, like all esoteric lineages, the top of the totem pole is always haunted. I met , in college, very experienced Buddhists. but the point is that I said elsewhere, and previously... possession, and getting to the top of the totem pole, there is no totem pole... a monk is just a pole, like a lightning rod. that is why it is called middle way, the shaman stands on the ground, underneath them is the underworld, and the resting dead, above them are night-mare hags, their ability involves finding a loose ghost, a lost soul, and inflating it like a balloon, until it floats, and hags. for more information on this, don't argue, don't be a bitch, learn, and study other points of view, because they're here. now. in your backyard. not Japan. not Tibet. Here.
especially S.Korea, and Vietnam, through skills of comparative religion, such as studying Anglicanism, we can figure out, how the whole totem pole works.

I am the same profession as you , an undergrad, I can write an organized well thought essay but I won't post one to reddit because of character count limitations. I am shooting the shit. Nothing I said is word salad. Are you familiar with Heidegger?
"Being", c.f. -- Being In Time by Heidegger
ok?
You -- that is -- Being -- is separate -- from your consciousness. Completely separate things. You can throw an object into a beam splitter , technically, and separate its field from the entire object.
this is what shamans do
they don't use trance, they use their nose, and their mouth
in goes an entire ghost, out goes another entire ghost
the result -- new personality
this is not word salad, it's a plausible assumption based on academic research, comparison, experience and science

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
CTRL+V and post it #204
   Sweetshrub (Calycanthus floridus) (Late spring, fall foliage)

BomberJacket

• The Gilligan's Planet of Second Base
  • Paid
  • O give me a home where the Juffalos roam.
CTRL+V and post it #205
Orthodontic Ghost

Sophie, Lauren, Stephie and Hillary, four sisters, were chatting and drinking lemonade on their room. They all four had the luck they didn't need braces or other orthodontic stuff, the dentist didn't think it was necessary until now and their parents couldn't afford it before. Their best friend Jessie died in a fire accident at her orthodontic office and they were talking about her.
Suddenly all four saw a white shade of a figure, which used to be Jessie. They recognized her by the fact the shade had an Interlandi combination headgear, like Jessie had on her head. “Jessie!” They all called. “I've something to say, soon all you four girls get the same stuff as I had, so you get a set of full bands and Interlandi combination headgear”.
“Why, the dentist thought it wasn't necessary and our parents can't afford it”. “Plans changed, you remember the dentist made some X-rays and impressions at your last appointment, I saw the records. It doesn't look so bad for now, but if you don't do anything it will get even worse then my teeth, you will get an overbite of about three and a half centimeters and your teeth will get very crooked. The dentist arranged that the insurance would pay everything when you all four cooperate. Suddenly their mother knocked on the door and Jessie was gone “I've got some tea for you, will you come downstairs”.

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
CTRL+V and post it #206
Live in the back of your van with a bunch of Mechwarrior paperback novels for comfort

Digital Walnut

• The Carl Icahn of nuzzling
  • Paid
  • Source(s): meee~ nyaa~ :3
CTRL+V and post it #207

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
CTRL+V and post it #208
PAYDAY 2: The Novelization

Chapter 5

"How much money did we make from that bank job?" said Bain.

"300,000 tacos," said Chains.

"What in the what!" Bain said. "We didn't rob a Taco Bell!"

"I got hungry," said Chains. "I need carbs. And fiber. And cheese. For my delts and my abs."

"How did you turn a million dollars into 300,000 tacos!?"

"Welcome to the United States of Tacos, motherfucker."

eatenmyeyes

• Paid