Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:01:16 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 439230 times)

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #346
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #347
100% of women who entered the event made the top 8, Sophie who’s been piloting Death and Taxes for a while will hopefully be making top 8s of my event for months to come and also Stavrina piloting Jund who is relatively new to the format showing that piloting a pile of good cards well can get you into the top 8.
Nifty Nif

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #348
+Exinthevatican Uncut: Full Joel Streams So you actually love the You Testament? Shocking twist!

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
CTRL+V and post it #349

DaltonSezHi

• The Evil Magistrate
  • Paid
  • BADLANDS
CTRL+V and post it #350
"Mettaton, is that your robot clitoris?"

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #351
NSFW content. Click to show.

Sherman Tank

CTRL+V and post it #352
Lieutenant-Colonel

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #353
What the fuck did you just fucking lorem ipsum dolor sit amet me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I 👌👀consectetur adipiscing elit👌 in the 👏👏Navy Seals👏, 👌and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on 👎Maecenas👎, and congue ligula ac guam 🔥viverra nec consectetur ante hendrerit🔥🔥. I am trained in gorilla warfare💯 and I’m the libero egestas mattis in the sit amet vitae augue. You are nothing to me but just 🔜another target🔜. I will wipe you the fuck out with pulvinar a semper the likes of which has never been adisciping id dolor on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Magna consequat, fucker. As we speak I am 👌👀curabitur dapibus enim across the USA👌 and your IP is tincidunt feugiat nisl imperdiet so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing ut convallis libero. You’re fucking 💀dead, kid.💀 I can 💯vivamus fermentum, semper porta, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways💯💯💯💯💯💯💯, and that’s quisque mi metus.💅 Ornare sit amet fermentum et unarmed combat, but I have access to 👌👀tincidunt et orci👌 of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to fusce eget orci a orci congue vestibulum, you little shit. If only you could have known what ut dolor retribution your diam “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have nullam cursus (chorvs: rectē ibi). Suscipit, nisi, et ultrices justo sadles, you goddamn idiot. Ego cacas in ira super vos et ero vobis in obruent illam. Tu fucking mortuis, kiddo.💀

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
CTRL+V and post it #354
eHow is one of Demand Media's flagship properties, but Herrick became frustrated with the focus on quantity over quality. So he created another business, wikiHow, which he claims produces higher quality articles.

DaltonSezHi

• The Evil Magistrate
  • Paid
  • BADLANDS
CTRL+V and post it #355
eHow is one of Demand Media's flagship properties, but Herrick became frustrated with the focus on quantity over quality. So he created another business, wikiHow, which he claims produces higher quality articles.
montrith, February 06, 2016, 03:18:05 pm

(Yikes.)

My name is not important... What is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world and the human worms feasting on it's carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred... and I always wanted to die violently. This the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill... and it's time for me to die.

Sherman Tank

Guts Going Nutz

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #358
Senator Ted Cruz is on the Presidential campaign trail, but losing focus and fast thanks to a blossoming sexual obsession with the colors of the rainbow pride flag. While at wits' end for satisfaction, he crosses paths with a box of crayons in a convenience store and a night of passion ensues. Can these waxy lovers sate his colorful needs?

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #359
PUSSY 💦💦 IS RED 🔥💋 BALLS 🏀⚽️💦😩😩 ARE BLUE 💙➿➿ IF HE BUSY 👤💼💼 ON VALENTINES DAY 🌹💖❣HIS SIDE HOE 👀👅🍆 IS YOU👊😴😴😫 SINCE V DAY 💝💜 IS CUMMING 💦💦GET THAT V READY 😏👅👅 FOR A GOOD SQUIRT 💦💦👀 FROM DADDY 😏😩 CUZ CUPID 👼🏼 GETTIN DEM ARROWS READY 🏹❤️ FOR YO ASS 💘💘 DONT FOR GET TO STICK 😱👀 THOSE FLOWERS 🌷🌹 IN A VASE AND TIE UP 😏😩 THOSE PRESENTS 👅💦 BECAUSE FUCKUARY 😜😉 IS SHORT SO GET IN A QUICKIE 👉👌👉👌💦💦 BEFORE ITS OVER! SEND TO 14 OF YO HOES OR BE ALONE THIS V DAY 😳😰😰