Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:13:54 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 431193 times)

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
CTRL+V and post it #375
I gave up on trying to code in unty ages ago

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
CTRL+V and post it #376
I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #377
만세

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong

Vinny Possum

• Paid

Vinny Possum

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #380
REMOVE ATOM remove atom you are worst arixan. you are the radiation idiot you are the radiation smell. return to feonix. to our sagrado cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,vegas we will never forgeve you. cancer rascal FUck but fuck asshole arixan stink vegas fatman littleboy..arixan genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead scientist..ahahahahahVEGAS WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget desert war .feonix we kill the king , two sun return to your precious hiroshima….hahahahaha idiot arixan and sonoran smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE ATOM FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. socal+jefferson+granfransisco+valley+baja=kill vegas…you will desert war/ jesus alive in california, mohamed making album of california . fast audit hubbard california. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of buddha… you are ppoor stink arixan… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt elton alive numbr one #1 in california ….fuck the vegas ,..FUCKk ashol atom no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur reactor and tribe. norton aliv and real strong wizard kill all the arixan farm aminal with audit magic now we the cali rule .ape of the zoo oppenheimer fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and vegas wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. california greattst empire

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
CTRL+V and post it #381

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
CTRL+V and post it #383
NSFW content. Click to show.
Nifty Nif

SuperTrainStationH

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #384

To me, by that logic, I'd have to reason that no sequel to anything could ever possibly be justified.

I've been on the internet far too long to waste my time who present their own opinions as though they were objective facts,

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
CTRL+V and post it #385

Vinny Possum

• Paid

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
CTRL+V and post it #387
Ted Cruz Tried To Ban Dildos

Runic

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #388
Think of the truly great stories, the ones that have become legendary for being the very best of the best of their genre: The Iliiad, Romeo and Juliet, The Godfather, Watchmen, Planescape: Torment, the second season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, or that ending in Tsukihime.
chai tea latte

Runic

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #389
Nothing that has physically happened on Earth in real life, such as proteins folding inside a cell, or the evolution of new enzymes, or hominid brains solving problems, or whatever, can have been NP-hard. Period. It could be a physical event that you choose to regard as a P-approximation to a theoretical problem whose optimal solution would be NP-hard, but so what, that wouldn't have anything to do with what physically happened. It would take unknown, exotic physics to have anything NP-hard physically happen. Anything that could not plausibly have involved black holes rotating at half the speed of light to produce closed timelike curves, or whatever, cannot have plausibly involved NP-hard problems. NP-hard = "did not physically happen". "Physically happened" = not NP-hard
Nifty Nif