Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:27:09 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 440909 times)

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #570
Cyclobenzaprine

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #571
Welcome to my channel of randomness. You have entered one of the most random and original channels on YouTube. Enjoy!
And also... I AM A GIRL!!!!! DO NOT SAY I AM A BOY!!!!!

ACHIEVEMENTS:
-Reached 100 subscribers
-Reached 7000 video hits
-Had a question answered in a Daneboe vlog
-Won a Tobuscus t-shirt in Toby Turner's vlog
-Won a Daneboe t-shirt in Dane's vlog
-Met Pewdiepie on Omegle!!!

Vinny Possum

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #572
Welcome to my channel of randomness. You have entered one of the most random and original channels on YouTube. Enjoy!
And also... I AM A GIRL!!!!! DO NOT SAY I AM A BOY!!!!!

ACHIEVEMENTS:
-Reached 100 subscribers
-Reached 7000 video hits
-Had a question answered in a Daneboe vlog
-Won a Tobuscus t-shirt in Toby Turner's vlog
-Won a Daneboe t-shirt in Dane's vlog
-Met Pewdiepie on Omegle!!!
Spooks, December 18, 2016, 07:28:56 am

Are you a time traveler and why do you hate the past so much that you would leave pewdiepie in 2008?

SuperTrainStationH

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #573
END OF EPISODE 40 - "FALLEN FLAME"

END OF SEASON IV - "MASK OF FIRE"

NEXT SEASON:
Cruise and the Arverna Cyclones return to East Unova and prepare for war with Team Patriot.
ARE YOU PREPARED?

Malten

• Hot Squirt
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #574
Runic Nikaer Drekin

Vinny Possum

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #575
キンブラむかってます

Standplaats Kraków

• Formerly known as Tyfus
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #576
cwxqpgfwgaai3il

BARK RANGER

• MRS. ASTOR'S PET HORSE
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #577
  Although churches have used U2's music in liturgy for many years, the first U2charist was designed by Sarah Dylan Breuer in 2003, with the service held in Baltimore, Maryland, in April 2004.[1] Breuer was a contributor to the book Get Up Off Your Knees: Preaching the U2 Catalog (Cowley Publications, 2003), and was inspired to create the U2charist by her reflection on spiritual themes in U2's music as she wrote her contributions to the book.[2] The service spread quickly by word of mouth and over the Internet, particularly after the Episcopal Diocese of Maryland held a U2charist at their conference for all diocesan clergy in October 2004, after which many clergy present held U2charists with the assistance of the "Without Walls" worship team throughout 2004 and 2005, with the St. Mary's Outreach Center in Baltimore, Maryland, where the U2charist first took hold, as its base of operations.[3]
  After consulting with Breuer, the Rev. Paige Blair, rector of St. George's Episcopal Church in York Harbor, Maine, along with several of her parishioners, held her first U2charist on Sunday evening, July 31, 2005.[4] Since that time, Blair has appeared numerous times in the media as an advocate for the U2charist.
   Since the U2charist began in 2004, it spread quickly around the world, with services being held in numerous countries, including a “U2-dienst” (U2-service), started by the Rev. Jan Andries de Boer from Broek op Langedijk in the Netherlands in 2006.,[5] as well as services in Australia, Italy, and Mexico.
chai tea latte

eatenmyeyes

• Paid

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
CTRL+V and post it #579
  Although churches have used U2's music in liturgy for many years, the first U2charist was designed by Sarah Dylan Breuer in 2003, with the service held in Baltimore, Maryland, in April 2004.[1] Breuer was a contributor to the book Get Up Off Your Knees: Preaching the U2 Catalog (Cowley Publications, 2003), and was inspired to create the U2charist by her reflection on spiritual themes in U2's music as she wrote her contributions to the book.[2] The service spread quickly by word of mouth and over the Internet, particularly after the Episcopal Diocese of Maryland held a U2charist at their conference for all diocesan clergy in October 2004, after which many clergy present held U2charists with the assistance of the "Without Walls" worship team throughout 2004 and 2005, with the St. Mary's Outreach Center in Baltimore, Maryland, where the U2charist first took hold, as its base of operations.[3]
  After consulting with Breuer, the Rev. Paige Blair, rector of St. George's Episcopal Church in York Harbor, Maine, along with several of her parishioners, held her first U2charist on Sunday evening, July 31, 2005.[4] Since that time, Blair has appeared numerous times in the media as an advocate for the U2charist.
   Since the U2charist began in 2004, it spread quickly around the world, with services being held in numerous countries, including a “U2-dienst” (U2-service), started by the Rev. Jan Andries de Boer from Broek op Langedijk in the Netherlands in 2006.,[5] as well as services in Australia, Italy, and Mexico.
BARK RANGER, January 18, 2017, 08:11:32 pm
In God's Country etc etc

Standplaats Kraków

• Formerly known as Tyfus
  • Paid

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
CTRL+V and post it #581
You seem to have missed the point of the Wolfenstein mod, which is that "open dialog" is a viral vector for fascism

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat

Vinny Possum

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #584
Ninĝišzida