403: Jo Joe Skies In Stroke Trouble

<< < (2/3) > >>

VaMpIrESoFtWaRe:
Fun fact: The bit in the barber story that John says are italics are these:
<I    i>
--- End quote ---
<l    l>
--- End quote ---
I'm pretty sure these are supposed to show how the haircut will look if it's uneven and if it's even.

John Toast:
Fun fact: The bit in the barber story that John says are italics are these:
<I    i>
--- End quote ---
<l    l>
--- End quote ---
I'm pretty sure these are supposed to show how the haircut will look if it's uneven and if it's even.
VaMpIrESoFtWaRe, April 23, 2024, 02:36:17 pm
--- End quote ---

That makes sense! I defaulted to assuming that forum formatting didn't translate over to Docs. Or that our boy Jo just felt compelled to add some random characters to his story.

VaMpIrESoFtWaRe:
That makes sense! I defaulted to assuming that forum formatting didn't translate over to Docs. Or that our boy Jo just felt compelled to add some random characters to his story.
John Toast, April 24, 2024, 08:20:33 pm
--- End quote ---

Did anyone figure out what “hot produce” was?

He meant stolen goods. Hot merchandise.

Recon Rabbit:
John Toast, April 24, 2024, 08:20:33 pm
--- End quote ---

Did anyone figure out what “hot produce” was?

He meant stolen goods. Hot merchandise.
VaMpIrESoFtWaRe, April 24, 2024, 10:01:37 pm
--- End quote ---

Like when you see street vendors selling day-old fruit? Or just street hawkers in general

VaMpIrESoFtWaRe:
I’m going to assume Jo bought a stolen microwave from someone and they harassed him. His posts are largely stuff that happened to him or that he witnessed and ranting about sex and God. And those ((( old saying ))) posts that are just quotes from stuff he read or watched. I learned a lot about Jo.

I also wanted to add I love how the alphabet post turned out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version