Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:16:45 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Find An Episode  (Read 84214 times)

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Find An Episode #75
So I joined Instagram after avoiding it for years, for reasons I don't recall at the moment. Are there any F Plus subjects or atrocity tourism based things I can follow on there? It seems mostly like a place where women show off their new nail polish.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Find An Episode #76
Lou posts art and other fun NY stuff on his, and you can follow Jimmy Frank's cat - https://www.instagram.com/garygumdrops/

I mostly use it for cat pics and artists.
Dr. Buttplug

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid
Find An Episode #77
What episode has Nutshell yelling with an echo effect applied to her voice while someone mansplains over her,  and then at the end they replay it : "One more  time, here's  Nutshell screaming"  I think  the topic might've been misogyny or muhgick, but I'm not 100%

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Find An Episode #78
What episode has Nutshell yelling with an echo effect applied to her voice while someone mansplains over her,  and then at the end they replay it : "One more  time, here's  Nutshell screaming"  I think  the topic might've been misogyny or muhgick, but I'm not 100%
ClaraTinSoldier, August 16, 2019, 02:05:38 am

Most recent vore one iirc

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
Find An Episode #79
Yeah, it's the part where someone explains to JustinRPG that men know more about vaginas than women do.

Hoffgod

• Paid
Find An Episode #80
I vaguely recall an episode where one of the readers (I think Frank West) isn't included in the first 20 minutes or so of the episode. Then the readers decide they need someone to explain what the hell they're reading about, they yell out his name, and he's there. Did that actually happen in an episode?

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Find An Episode #81
I vaguely recall an episode where one of the readers (I think Frank West) isn't included in the first 20 minutes or so of the episode. Then the readers decide they need someone to explain what the hell they're reading about, they yell out his name, and he's there. Did that actually happen in an episode?
Hoffgod, August 16, 2019, 06:52:12 am

You're probably thinking of Episode 118: My Little Podcast: Fandom Is Tragic, though it was Portaxx who was magically summoned to explain what the fuck they were reading.

Hoffgod

• Paid
Find An Episode #82
Hoffgod, August 16, 2019, 06:52:12 am

You're probably thinking of Episode 118: My Little Podcast: Fandom Is Tragic, though it was Portaxx who was magically summoned to explain what the fuck they were reading.
KingKalamari, August 16, 2019, 07:11:17 am

Yep! That's the one. Thanks!

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid
Find An Episode #83
Yeah it was the vore one. Thanks guys

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Find An Episode #84
I could have sworn I'd asked this already, but which episode was SOMETIMES I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
Find An Episode #85

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Find An Episode #86
Which one was "I'm 8 years old and I like fried chicken"?

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
Find An Episode #87

dickthedick

• EVILLAK
  • Paid
Find An Episode #88
Which is the episode where someone suddenly, without prior introduction, mentions a person named "Larry" and Adam goes "Who the hell is Larry!?"

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Find An Episode #89
Which is the episode where someone suddenly, without prior introduction, mentions a person named "Larry" and Adam goes "Who the hell is Larry!?"
dickthedick, September 14, 2019, 07:06:33 pm

Had to search for it, but I'm pretty sure it was 190: Welcome To Planet Thumbsucker. Even better was the discussion that followed where it turns out the British equivalent to the Ego, Id and Superego is the Larry, Curly and Moe
SHAMBA~1.SBB chai tea latte A Meat Salubrious Rex dickthedick