Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 02:22:44 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: It's so cold  (Read 16863 times)

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
It's so cold
Like, seriously, when is it going to warm up?  It's 30° outside right now.  It's the fucking end of March, I deserve mild weather.

nigeline

• Willy Dang Doodle
  • Paid
  • All you do is dump
It's so cold #1
Like, seriously, when is it going to warm up?  It's 30° outside right now.  It's the fucking end of March, I deserve mild weather.
Smoking Crow, March 23, 2014, 08:20:17 am
It got down to like five degrees last night in Minneapolis. Can we kill winter forever?

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
It's so cold #2
I go to school in the south so admittedly I'm not really "allowed" to complain about cold weather, but there's been something fucking weird going on here where it keeps acting like it's warming up and getting into the 60s and then suddenly it drops back into the 30s and 40s again and then suddenly warms up after about two weeks and then immediately drops down again. It's like getting cockteased by spring.

Yossarian

• Sophisticated Sophistry
  • Paid
  • No one tell Hitler!
It's so cold #3
We've had quite the winter here. It got down to -15 a few times and only once did we get a day off because of it. The last two weeks its sat right below tolerable weather and any time it gets to an acceptable in context 30 or 40 it plummets back to the teens.

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
It's so cold #4
It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't 75° on Friday.  We went from there to 28° today and I'm not happy.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
It's so cold #5
americans, your weird system of measurements is strange.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
It's so cold #6
You guys are such pussies. We've been getting the warm, warm weather of 40 F here now that winter is over. Heck, it's so warm I can't even go outside wearing my coat anymore, I just put on a hoodie. This is the best weather in the whole year! The sun is shining but it's still not too hot outside.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
It's so cold #7
americans, your weird system of measurements is strange.
kal-elk, March 23, 2014, 12:56:50 pm
What do you mean strange? It makes perfect sense! Zero is based on the freezing point of some random mixture of salt and ice that Daniel Fahrenheit mixed up a few hundred years ago and one hundred is human body temperature, only Fahrenheit fucked it up so most people are actually a few degrees below one hundred. Makes perfect sense to me!

Yossarian

• Sophisticated Sophistry
  • Paid
  • No one tell Hitler!
It's so cold #8
You guys are such pussies. We've been getting the warm, warm weather of 40 F here now that winter is over. Heck, it's so warm I can't even go outside wearing my coat anymore, I just put on a hoodie. This is the best weather in the whole year! The sun is shining but it's still not too hot outside.
montrith, March 23, 2014, 02:03:27 pm

Its warmer in Finland than it is in Michigan, god save us all. But yeah 40F is pretty nice for this time of year, but we had two days of that and then its back to the teens for another week or five.

cyclopeantrash

• Aspergers Unto Death
  • Paid
  • High velocity man-hatred fired at everything
It's so cold #9
It's a balmy 26F here in my patch of Ohio. That's a high this week.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
It's so cold #10
It was like 25C here like a week ago, there were literally no days this year that the temperature went under 0C. It also rained like three times this winter, each time for around five days straight.

Drought sucks as much as persistent cold weather, but at the moment I'd gladly trade your weather for mine.

edit: here's the weather in Fahrenheit

« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 03:04:02 pm by A Meat »

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
It's so cold #11
I went and looked up what fahrenheit degrees the temperature's been at lately.

(west coast best coast)

punpun

• Paid
  • listen here, daddy-o
It's so cold #12
I went home for spring break and it was like 40-50 the whole week. (I fully admit I am a complete pussy about the cold, so even 40 is too cold. Growing up in the south has weakened me.) Now I'm back at school and it's 80. I feel like I got seasonal whiplash.

advancedclass

• Paid
It's so cold #13
The convenient temperature conversion button that lets me go from 'sane' to 'American' tells me that it's 24F right now (13F with the windchill). WINNER! (At frost bite.)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
It's so cold #14
It is still cold.