Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:26:07 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 203: It's Toasted  (Read 23346 times)

Knitting Machine

• Paid
  • Buried in Yarn
203: It's Toasted #30
I had a coworker who was a health buff that smoked a pack a day. She never understood why her lap times in the pool never improved. At least now I know she can find love with these freaks.

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
203: It's Toasted #31
This episode gave me the heebies in the way that Lou Reads does in episodes like monster cock destruction or enemas. It's basically a fetish for endangering your well-being and quality of life. And in this case, fetishizing an illness, if you are one to see addiction that way. The heebiest.

It has certainly produced a quality thread though.
eudo, February 08, 2016, 10:50:43 am

The a-n-a-l to monster cock word filter is my favorite thing ever. I'm picturing an enormous cock-and-balls rampaging around Tokyo. You don't want to know what it breathes instead of fire.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Gyro

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
203: It's Toasted #32
I totally forgot about the word filter. I was trying to remember the lou reads episode about fucking up huge dicks. I assume that one exists too, just not one I've heard.
Ganymede

McMillan and Waifu

• Paid
  • ruining the black metal scene worldwide
203: It's Toasted #33
This episode gave me the heebies in the way that Lou Reads does in episodes like monster cock destruction or enemas. It's basically a fetish for endangering your well-being and quality of life. And in this case, fetishizing an illness, if you are one to see addiction that way. The heebiest.

It has certainly produced a quality thread though.
eudo, February 08, 2016, 10:50:43 am

The a-n-a-l to monster cock word filter is my favorite thing ever. I'm picturing an enormous cock-and-balls rampaging around Tokyo. You don't want to know what it breathes instead of fire.
Yavuz Sultan Selim, February 08, 2016, 12:41:28 pm

The Gamera movie that was never made

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
203: It's Toasted #34
This one made me especially angry because one side of my family has been dropping dead from smoking-related health issues my entire life. Just lost my great aunt to lung cancer a few months ago.

In the context of the show, this sort of thing doesn't come up often. Sure, you could look at the food episodes the same way if you have loved ones passing away due to a lifetime of poor diet and ranch sauce. But smoking is so insidious.

This made me want to slap Denis Leary with every copy of "No Cure For Cancer" that I could possibly get my hands on.
Sherman Tank xX_sp00ks_Xx Really_Quite_Nice

Nikaer Drekin

• One-Man Nic Cage Fan Club
  • Paid
  • "My burrito is a big deal"
203: It's Toasted #35
A friend of a friend that I sort of know as well told us at a get-together that he'd started smoking "just for the experience of quitting, and to prove I can do it." We weren't able to dissuade him despite everyone else present saying how dumb that was.

Also, the idea of being "turned on by black lungs" is just baffling to me. Like... you don't SEE someone's lungs. I hope. You are literally fetishizing someone making themselves less healthy and, as has been said by John and others on here, that's suuuuuuuper gross.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
203: It's Toasted #36
I'm really turned on by the idea that your lungs might be black. I'm guessing they're not so much turned on by the black lungs themselves as they are using the black lungs as a representation of the self-destruction thing? Hopefully?

Positronic

• You told a squash lie!
  • Paid
  • You broke a squash promise!
203: It's Toasted #37
I relistened to the vagina-smoker part and had to draw the first thing I thought of.
NSFW content. Click to show.

...I'm sorry.
Nifty Nif goombapolice chai tea latte Bobalay Boots Raingear Lemon Sherman Tank

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
203: It's Toasted #38
Positronic, February 09, 2016, 06:55:01 pm

Well that'll be a fun surprise for anyone who scrolls to the additional fun section.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
203: It's Toasted #39
I wonder if it's just selection pressure but I honestly would have expected a lot more of a Mad Men vibe from smoking fetishists.  Like, it's something that's been pretty heavily romanticized, so it makes sense in that aspect, but they skipped over that entirely and went right to the parts that never got romanticized.

Fetishes always find a way.

PB J_Icecream

• Paid
203: It's Toasted #40
Wow. I guess I'm incredibly slow because at first I assumed this ep would be all about that crazy smokers rights party lady ( I heard about her before) but totally forgot there's about the whole fetish side to things.
 I guess I really shouldn't be that surprised. The weird thing is I thought i'd see more people making excuses like " smoking's not as bad ( lists bogus pseudo science) " or it's more dangerous to quit then it is to keep smoking" but nope these fetish people were totally all " this shit is killing me, I love my sexy black cancer ridden lungs weeeeeeeeee" even sadder when they were talking about there SO's

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
203: It's Toasted #41
I relistened to the vagina-smoker part and had to draw the first thing I thought of.

...I'm sorry.
Positronic, February 09, 2016, 06:55:01 pm

Piper nooo

Triggerhappy938

• Victor-Puncher
  • Paid
  • The Geek-of-all-Trades
203: It's Toasted #42
So, I work at a liquor store, and I sell a lot of cigs to a lot of folks, and now I have to wonder if any of them are these kind of people. Thanks F+!

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
203: It's Toasted #43
Update on the Liberty Van lady: She loves Ted Cruz and blames Hillary Clinton for the time West Virginia cops pulled her over for having Christmas lights on her car! Yay!
Bodark Sherman Tank Really_Quite_Nice

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
203: It's Toasted #44
Update on the Liberty Van lady: She loves Ted Cruz and blames Hillary Clinton for the time West Virginia cops pulled her over for having Christmas lights on her car! Yay!
Yavuz Sultan Selim, February 18, 2016, 08:04:23 pm

Damn those cops, where else are people going to keep their Christmas lights after December? In a BOX?