Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:35:13 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 227: Self Publish And Perish  (Read 11227 times)

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
227: Self Publish And Perish #15
I'd like to remind everyone that Tom Anderson was the name of the neighbor in Beavis & Butthead.
Adam Bozarth

Positronic

• You told a squash lie!
  • Paid
  • You broke a squash promise!
227: Self Publish And Perish #16

Ruh-bjection!

This episode almost made my friend choke on a pretzel! Everyone was great in it.
Bodark Saoirse-Lilith Yavuz Lemon John Toast EYE OF ZA Liatai Adam Bozarth KingKalamari Gyro Isfahan Captain Nobeard chai tea latte Digital Walnut A Meat Sherman Tank Eider Duck moooo566 (taylor's version) Boots Raingear STOG Corn Syrup toxcity Zekka nuffkins, of all people, Dawnswalker One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Cirr Nifty Nif Vinny Possum Down10 montrith Dr. Buttplug lazzer grardaion? Ashto Avian Frank West cat_examiner Mix Penultimatum Lost Season SHAMBA~1.SBB

Geremy Tibbles

• Liquor Dragon
  • Paid
  • DIS GENERATION
227: Self Publish And Perish #17
Woah dude, why are you hating on me! I got this fucking assassin business to run, you get who you can get. Lay off!

Dawnswalker

• Paid
227: Self Publish And Perish #18
"Key West Redemption" sounds like the destitute man's version of Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.

"Eras: Cory Robinson, the Owner: Book 4 in the ERAS Series" sounds like The Dark is Rising as written while doing a touch of drinking.
Nifty Nif

Digital Walnut

• The Carl Icahn of nuzzling
  • Paid
  • Source(s): meee~ nyaa~ :3
227: Self Publish And Perish #19
I just bought the gay centipede book. I couldn't resist. I'll post a trip report when it gets in and I'll gladly donate it to any ridiculists who want to read from it for a future F+ Live event.
Yavuz Boots Raingear Positronic Lemon Liatai Cirr Bodark nuffkins, of all people, Nifty Nif Sherman Tank A Meat STOG Caroline Eider Duck

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
227: Self Publish And Perish #20
I just bought the gay centipede book. I couldn't resist. I'll post a trip report when it gets in and I'll gladly donate it to any ridiculists who want to read from it for a future F+ Live event.
Digital Walnut, September 17, 2016, 03:11:33 am

I have just read the free Kindle sample, and I am going to browbeat Amelia Blank until we read it for Extra Credit.

This is a verbatim extract:

"I love the fresh activity in Kennedy Airport, these people and centipedes are very fashionable! Nogly happily said again "oh Avly Look...look...I love this woman expensive crocodile bag one day I will buy it for myself!"Quote from

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
227: Self Publish And Perish #21

I have just read the free Kindle sample, and I am going to browbeat Amelia Blank until we read it for Extra Credit.

"I love the fresh activity in Kennedy Airport, these people and centipedes are very fashionable! Nogly happily said again "oh Avly Look...look...I love this woman expensive crocodile bag one day I will buy it for myself!"Quote from
Sherman Tank Without A Brain, September 19, 2016, 01:59:31 pm

I for one just want to hear a short of Kumquatxop reading the whole thing.
Sherman Tank Knitting Machine SHAMBA~1.SBB

Sherman Tank

227: Self Publish And Perish #22

Sherman Tank Without A Brain, September 19, 2016, 01:59:31 pm

I for one just want to hear a short of Kumquatxop reading the whole thing.
jack chick, September 19, 2016, 08:55:56 pm

We've talked about asking Kumquat to appear in Extra Credit but none of us have any idea how to contact him.

Kumquatxop

• Kumquatxop
  • Ridiculist
  • Kumquatxop
227: Self Publish And Perish #23
We've talked about asking Kumquat to appear in Extra Credit but none of us have any idea how to contact him.
Sherman Tank Without A Brain, September 20, 2016, 12:15:28 am

HELLO
Corn Syrup DetectiveSlowpoke A Meat Sherman Tank Down10 Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Yavuz Digital Walnut John Toast Knitting Machine Nifty Nif nuffkins, of all people, Liatai Baldr SHAMBA~1.SBB

Down10

• Square Pusher
  • Paid
227: Self Publish And Perish #24
Everyone was on fire for this one. When I wasn't grinning, I was laughing. Great recording.
Isfahan, September 14, 2016, 05:29:28 pm
Do you edit out the time the Ridiculists take to think of jokes? Because there's no way that Portaxx came up with a response as brilliant as "better than dating a rollercoaster!" so fast after "Stock Car Babes" was mentioned.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
227: Self Publish And Perish #25
Everyone was on fire for this one. When I wasn't grinning, I was laughing. Great recording.
Isfahan, September 14, 2016, 05:29:28 pm
Do you edit out the time the Ridiculists take to think of jokes? Because there's no way that Portaxx came up with a response as brilliant as "better than dating a rollercoaster!" so fast after "Stock Car Babes" was mentioned.
Down10, September 20, 2016, 03:55:10 am
To be fair, Portaxx read a whole book about dating a (were)rollercoaster
Nifty Nif

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
227: Self Publish And Perish #26
Here’s a chance to beta-test a new RPG.

According to its promotional page:

It’s got:

Werewolf Lawyers
Sherman Tank Lemon RoeCocoa SHAMBA~1.SBB

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
227: Self Publish And Perish #27
Update: America Star Books seems to have gone out of business.

Sherman Tank

227: Self Publish And Perish #28
Aww, now I'll never get to read Key West Redemption.

Lady Frenzy

• ride junk ride drunk
  • Paid
  • Doctor doctor, I've got the lady frenzy
227: Self Publish And Perish #29
Update: America Star Books seems to have gone out of business.
Yavuz Sultan Selim, October 01, 2017, 11:14:40 am

The episode title is even more relevant now!
Sherman Tank Corn Syrup Yavuz