Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:51:15 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: What's up with your username?  (Read 127315 times)

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
What's up with your username? #90
I think ponies are inherently funny, what with how short and dumpy and angry they are, and I liked it being a pun on Tiny Dancer. Tiny Prancer is also what I put in to replace my real name on google plus, after they merged with youtube and suddenly my real name was on my youtube comments, much to my horror. (I also use it as my name/username on a tabletop rpg site I was playing a game with some friends on, and kept getting messages addressed to "Tiny P." which I thought was super adorable.)
Peartee

Sovereign

• Self-proclaimed writer
  • Paid
  • none pizza left beef
What's up with your username? #91
My current username is kind of a boring one, but that's part of the whole plan. I've spent so much of my online life with one or two usernames that I use for basically everything up until recently, but they're kind of lame and mostly embarrassing for me. I went with the "one word that means something to you plus four random digits" formula. I also have a shitton of differently named emails, so I guess I'm just really indecisive.
Fun fact: In hopes of rebranding my digital foot print with something slightly more normal, I inadvertently gave myself a reason to constantly fear that people will think I'm extremely pompous. In reality I just like the sound of the word 'sovereign.'

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
What's up with your username? #92
For the record,  that "old post" warning is just an smf standard.  Resurrect old posts you want, that's perfectly fine. That warning is dumb, but I'm unlikely to fix it since it doesn't come up often.

ETA: fucking autocorrect
Sovereign Sion Fatty Bo Batty
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 09:57:24 am by Lemon »

Nemo2342

• Depleted Uranium Beholder
  • Paid
What's up with your username? #93
When I was somewhere around 14 or so I decided to ditch my old online identify and needed a new handle for AOL Instant Messanger. I was taking Latin at the time, so I decided that "Nemo" (meaning no one) would be a good name to use for being anonymous on the Internet. Unfortunately even back in the dark ages of the internet that name wasn't original, so it was suggested I add numbers to it. Being a fan of both the Illuminatus! trilogy and the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, I chose to append "23" and "42" to the end of my handle, figuring that no one would ever think to use that combination.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
What's up with your username? #94
My user name is a homophone of my real name, more or less.
A Meat, July 15, 2014, 04:42:26 pm
Holy shit we have a distinguished guest from cartoon brew, A Meat A Meaty

Schumin Capote

• Paid
  • Nice to see you, to see you nice.
What's up with your username? #95
My username is a Look Around You reference (around 2:29 to 2:40).

« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 01:26:21 am by Xythantiops »

nigeline

• Willy Dang Doodle
  • Paid
  • All you do is dump
What's up with your username? #96
My name is some demented female form of "Nigel". Make of that what you will?

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
What's up with your username? #97
My user name is a homophone of my real name, more or less.
A Meat, July 15, 2014, 04:42:26 pm
Holy shit we have a distinguished guest from cartoon brew, A Meat A Meaty
Cuddleclobbermonger, July 15, 2014, 11:10:38 pm

Hey now, it's just my first name that's a homophone of my user name. My last name just has two sounds that don't quite exist in English

Also my name theoretically starts with a glottal stop, but fuck starting a word with a glottal stop.

TacoChillocko

• Wish I was little bit smaller, wish I was an iguana, wish I had a rock with a lamp so I could chill when I wanna
  • Paid
What's up with your username? #98
Years ago I got the name "nubile hillock" in a somethingawful thread and I went through a bunch of iterations of it on irc. I used Reptile Chillock for a while, until I saw

McMillan and Waifu

• Paid
  • ruining the black metal scene worldwide
What's up with your username? #99
I enjoy old mystery shows and ripping off Lemon's jokes.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
What's up with your username? #100
I enjoy the antics of FBI agent Dale Cooper, from the show twin peaks. Not enough to worship him as a pagan god though, so go figure.

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
What's up with your username? #101
I like drawing psychedelic cats, also

TurkeyPopulationGuessingMan

• Got an A in Chicken Nuggets
  • Paid
What's up with your username? #102
While in college, my friends were into DDR at the time. When I first tried it, I commented that playing the game made me feel like I was doing a white boy shuffle. So it kind of stuck after that.

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
What's up with your username? #103
I'm not here to start no trouble
I'm just here to do the white boy shuffle
WhiteBoyShuffle, July 27, 2014, 01:13:31 pm
jorty

TurkeyPopulationGuessingMan

• Got an A in Chicken Nuggets
  • Paid
What's up with your username? #104
Well I'll be damned. I never thought it was original. But never knew it was an actual thing. The more you know!