Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:16:41 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: What's up with your username?  (Read 127492 times)

Really_Quite_Nice

• "Do I look like the kind of man who goes to wicked parties?"
  • Paid
  • Every time I've built character, I've regretted it
What's up with your username? #150
Cutesy stuff (◡‿◡✿) (e.g.) Adventure Time/Steven Universe, RomComs (Bryan Fuller series, Parks and Rec, Scott Pilgrim)

Shaggy2Ghosts

• Paid
What's up with your username? #151
It's what I yell when I don't have a valid answer for things. Cat is looking at me weird? ILLUMINATILLUMINATILLUMINATI. Can't find my phone? ILLUMINATILLUMINATILLUMINATI. etc. etc.

Knitting Machine

• Paid
  • Buried in Yarn
What's up with your username? #152
I thought I was totally original and clever only to find out this is a name of a book series.

Old_Zircon

• The phased-out byzantine devil.
  • Paid
What's up with your username? #153
I was really in to Zappa in high school and when I discovered Portal of Evil around '99 I took a username from Them Or Us: The Book (a self-published, 200+ page screenplay for a movie he never filmed).  It was the name of the stereotypical, pointy-tailed, Byzantine depiction of the devil.

I've been stuck with it ever since.

Quasar

• Paid
What's up with your username? #154
It's a word I like the sound of and it makes it harder for someone to locate my info just by googling my username. Also hello, I made this account when the forums started but only just decided to start reading/posting.

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
What's up with your username? #155
I am either:

a) The 9th Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, placed in stasis by someone (probably aliens) until the present day, when the United States government released me and set me up under a new name in the howling wilderness of the Midwestern United States.
or
b) A graduate student in the howling wilderness of the Midwestern United States with a background in Turkey.

Choose whichever one seems more likely.

Username

• Paid
What's up with your username? #156
I'm creative
Sherman Tank RoeCocoa

Fanzay

• Failson Prime
  • Paid
  • Turned on is the wrong word
What's up with your username? #157
It's a word I like the sound of and it makes it harder for someone to locate my info just by googling my username. Also hello, I made this account when the forums started but only just decided to start reading/posting.
Quasar, November 22, 2015, 09:21:23 pm

ZenithQuazar77 is that you?

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
What's up with your username? #158
I'm creative
Username, December 03, 2015, 11:36:33 pm

eldritchhat

• Lady of Calamaris
  • Paid
  • Card Carrying Boobgeoisie
What's up with your username? #159
Mine came from the before times, when I was into Homestuck. The only other person who liked it at my school and I tried to use a fan made version of the AOL ripoff it has instead of actual dialog. Every character had an 'adjective noun' name, and I was (and still am) a gigantic fan of Lovecraft's work. I'm also a writer, so I went with eldritchscribe originally, but realized that wasn't purple monkey dishwasher enough. I went with eldritchhat later, most likely because I was really into top hats back then, and it made a much more interesting avatar.

Now I use it all over the internet, so I can slowly grow my personal brand. [heisenberg]

you can probably tell I'm a bit young

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
What's up with your username? #160
I like the M4 Sherman tank.

ballpig

• Paid
What's up with your username? #161
Boots made this account by accident.
Sherman Tank

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
What's up with your username? #162

The ballpig is now in charge of database maintenance.
Sherman Tank A Whirring Bone-White Gleech

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
What's up with your username? #163
My middle school friend needed me to have a cute nickname to match hers--she was "Nny" for Bonny (and she was obviously very into Jhonen Vasquez).  She named me--her lesbian accessory--"Nif", which is the middle syllable of my name.  "niftynif" just sounds nice, and most sites don't let you have a username that's 3 characters or fewer.

Kaleidoscope

• Paid
What's up with your username? #164
If none of you know which song I am referencing, I will be disappointed.