Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:49:28 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 259: Eat Me Drink Me  (Read 25643 times)

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
259: Eat Me Drink Me #30
Good morning ballpit! Time for my Monday morning routine. I like to start my week listening to all the new episodes of podcasts I follow. Helps set the tone for my week. Lots of them this week, but I always start with The F Plus.

So, let's see what my week is gonna be like...
Shell Game, August 07, 2017, 09:06:15 am

RIP in peace, Shell Game.

accepting change

• Paid
259: Eat Me Drink Me #31
Ah yes, placenta lasagna. Or as the Katering show puts it, plasagna.

Sanguinary Novel, August 04, 2017, 11:06:49 pm

was definitely coming here to post this. the katering show gave me new hope for australian comedy
Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
259: Eat Me Drink Me #32
From every podcast I've listened to, I don't think I've ever experienced a more visceral reaction than the one that vaginal yeast sourdough encited.
Malten, August 05, 2017, 09:30:34 am

Yeah I know at the end they said the grossest fluid is cum but, well... I don't know if gonad yeast counts as a fluid? But if it is, HOLY FUCK it's the grossest by far. [yuck]

Down10

• Square Pusher
  • Paid
259: Eat Me Drink Me #33
Much like the dickbugs episode, every time the subject started to go into great detail of their practice, my mind started to drift away from the subject matter. Almost as a reflex, in order for me to not be repulsed to the point of nausea.

This is how I imagine surgeons are able to cut open bodies and operate on them without flipping out and barfing in their masks.

Knitting Machine

• Paid
  • Buried in Yarn
259: Eat Me Drink Me #34
I was fine all the way until the last segment. I think I learned something about myself today.

Dirk Dammit

• Paid
259: Eat Me Drink Me #35
I need to stop falling asleep to the F Plus I've been getting really weird dreams recently.
Corn Syrup RoeCocoa

Breakfast

• Most Important Meal
  • Paid
259: Eat Me Drink Me #36
I really thought this episode was going to be mostly piss and cum. Boy howdy was I wrong!

Silent Liver Disease

• 22-pie initiate
  • Paid
  • Cogito ergo bump
259: Eat Me Drink Me #37
I really thought this episode was going to be mostly piss and cum. Boy howdy was I wrong!
Breakfast, August 16, 2017, 10:39:29 pm

I think I have this thought about every other episode:

"How did they end up here?"

I Liked That Joke

• Paid
  • Boy oh boy, there's a lot of good jokes out there!
259: Eat Me Drink Me #38
Usually these kinds of episodes are a hard listen, but everyone had so much fun that it felt light until the end. Hearing people describe photos of cumtinis was ruff stough.

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
259: Eat Me Drink Me #39
I didn't know about this when making this doc but if I had it'd be in it for sure: a fucking cocktail with a mummified human toe in it????????

WHAT IN THE FUCK
Corn Syrup

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
259: Eat Me Drink Me #40
I'm listening to this again, because, you know, gotta listen to something while making dinner, and please put Squiddy in more episodes.
Sherman Tank Mix

Neal

259: Eat Me Drink Me #41
I was telling a friend about the vaginal beer, and she responded, "The worst part is Pappy Van Wrinkle was right on the table."
chai tea latte

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
259: Eat Me Drink Me #42
I may or may not have informed Patton Oswalt of this podcast's existence by linking this episode on Twitter.
Wrought Dr. Buttplug JamEngulfer

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
259: Eat Me Drink Me #43
https://www.designboom.com/technology/open-meals-3d-printed-sushi-based-on-customers-saliva-and-urine-03-15-2019/

yum yum
(i know its not made WITH their body cultures, but taking a sample of them to 3d print sushi based off of the readings is still...quite a thing that is happening, apparently)
SHAMBA~1.SBB Frank West

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
259: Eat Me Drink Me #44
Burn Down Silicon Valley
Seth "Slimy" Rollins