Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:47:23 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH!  (Read 33226 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH!
with Boots Raingear Frank West Kumquatxop Jimmyfranks Lemon
content for this episode was compiled by Cheapskate
edited by Lemon.
There's many non-orgasmic things that have been compared to orgasms, but probably none are quite as silly as the traditional sneeze. The subjects of tonite's episode would disagree, we're exploring SneezeFetishForum.org - a place on the Internet where interested parties can go to try to spell out sneezes, and then get super turned on at the spelling of those sneezes. This week, The F Plus hopes your mother doesn't get a cold.

MUSIC USED:
Under the Influence of Giants - Ah Ha
MS MR - Fantasy

Cyberventurer

• Smoke-Free
  • Paid
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #1
You have a weird 6 second gap of dead air in the middle of your outro.  Love the episode itself, though!

Mister Smalls

• Steampunk Evita original cast member
  • Paid
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #2
I learned from this episode that when women's sexualities are treated as dirty, unnatural, and things to be suppressed on a cultural level for hundreds and hundreds of years, they have a definite potential to ferment into something terrifying.

While I don't doubt that fetishes and fetish communities would still exist if everyone could express their sexualities openly and healthily, because sometimes perverts will be perverts no matter the outside influences, I have a hard time believing that, if female sexuality wasn't so demonized and forcibly kept private, online communities of women whose maternal instincts have mutated into a sexual attraction towards sick people would be a thing that existed.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #3
I listened to this episode right after getting back from getting my flu shot, because getting sick really sucks, and I'm really grossed out by people who fetishize other people feeling like utter shit.

I'd like to think that these people are actually only turned on by onomatopoeia of sneezing, and that they actually wouldn't like it if someone sneezed on them in real life.

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #4
The super detailed onomatopoeias for sneezing were always my favourite thing with sneeze fetishists. Now if only you would do farting... THHHHPPPPBBBB!!!

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #5

You are welcome.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #6
I made an F+ content bingo sheet (for the content read more than the readers' comments)

Plague of Hats

• Paid
  • Actual sellout
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #7
I, too, made a bingo sheet for a comedy podcast because I am a winner.

And a printer-friendlier version:

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 08:46:34 am by Plague of Hats »

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #8
You have a weird 6 second gap of dead air in the middle of your outro.
Cyberventurer, December 06, 2014, 11:36:27 pm

Weird. Thanks for pointing that out. I just recut the episode and uploaded a new version.

a gross spider

• Paid
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #9
"We have an entomologist now!"

"Wait, like, in the aroused context or the not aroused context?"

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #10
This is one of those fetishes where you kinda go into it thinking "Sneezing, huh? Well, it can't get weirder than that" and come out thinking "Whelp, I was wrong". 

PS: Fetus is this weird 1D fan-slang for "new fan" or other things like that, so I'm assuming they mean the video was taken before the band was big.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 04:13:26 pm by montrith »

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #11
I learned from this episode that when women's sexualities are treated as dirty, unnatural, and things to be suppressed on a cultural level for hundreds and hundreds of years, they have a definite potential to ferment into something terrifying.

While I don't doubt that fetishes and fetish communities would still exist if everyone could express their sexualities openly and healthily, because sometimes perverts will be perverts no matter the outside influences, I have a hard time believing that, if female sexuality wasn't so demonized and forcibly kept private, online communities of women whose maternal instincts have mutated into a sexual attraction towards sick people would be a thing that existed.
Mister Smalls, December 07, 2014, 12:20:45 am

Paraphilias/the weird fetishes have less to do with societal pressure than with childhood experiences

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #12

Paraphilias/the weird fetishes have less to do with societal pressure than with childhood experiences
Smoking Crow, December 07, 2014, 08:41:27 pm
The Bugs Bunny Balloon Boner Principle.

Mister Smalls

• Steampunk Evita original cast member
  • Paid
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #13

Smoking Crow, December 07, 2014, 08:41:27 pm
This is the case a lot of the time, definitely, but I feel like there has to be more than one place for fetishes to germinate from.  I can't imagine enough people are stepping in mashed potatoes or watching Willy Wonka at the exact moment puberty begins for entire sizable communities to spring up around those experiences.

As I believe Lemon said in an earlier episode, sometimes the thing that's wrong with an F Plus subject is so glaringly obvious that there's really no room for interpretation, and I feel that way about the women in this episode (and it was predominantly women, if I recall correctly) who had taken the idea of caring for somebody sick and mutated it into something sexual centered around another person's sickliness and helplessness.  It's possible that some of them had severely ill or frequently sick relatives as children and started developing their sexualities based on that, but a lot of the people read in this episode were vocally disgusted at the idea of family members sneezing: there was an astonishing lack of "mmMOTHERrrr" on the sneezing forums.

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #14
I think it's kind of a hard question where paraphilias start, because some of them can easily traced to concepts of humiliation and so on but some of them it's like people just stumble on at random and go "welp I guess this is a thing for me". A friend of mine is into vore and once said that as a kid they felt really uncomfortable in a way they couldn't explain seeing nature documentaries where animals got eaten, and it wasn't until much later that they figured out it was something that was sexually interesting to them and as a kid they had no idea what they were feeling or why or how to describe it.

I do kind of wonder if there's some overlap between what triggers sickness fetishes and the "hurt/comfort" thing in fanfiction.