Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:42:05 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017  (Read 72868 times)

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #165
I threw together a little teaser from my shitty phone video
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes chai tea latte Mix RoeCocoa Macho Masc Sangy Savage Shell Game Corn Syrup Liatai Moose Apricaughts

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #166
Hated having to leave the party early but seeing my roommate attempt 'don't stop believing' first made it worth it

Trav

• Winner of Karaoke - 2016 and 2017
  • Paid
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #167
SOME

Ven Malakim

• Paid
  • died for your fins
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #168
Seconding the apologies for taking off early, my airline is fucking me again almost as hard as last time and I needed to step away to deal with it. Thank you all for making the show awesome, but it might be a while before I come back at this rate.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #169
Everyone involved in F Plus Live, ridiculist audience and everyone in between, was amazing. I have video of Frank West reading and JW Friedman singing. I have 95% of Lemon reading but for about 30 seconds I laughed too hard and hit the wrong button, closing my camera app. Dammit. Once I'm not drunk, tired, or on an airplane I'll find a way to share what I got.  Thanks everyone so much for this great event. I loved chatting with Beelzeboob, Cheapskate, Journeyman Faguar, STOG, Trav, Victor... Everyone made the weekend amazing.

But MOST IMPORTANTLY BUNNYBREAD HIGH FIVED ME TO THE GROUND AND SIGNED MY RESULTING BANDAGES.

TALK ABOUT A STAND UP GUY WHO KNOWS HOW TO SWEET TALK A LADY.
Mique Boots Raingear Mix beelzeboob Macho Masc Sangy Savage Cheapskate Liatai Ragnarok Boobies Positronic junior associate faguar Bunnybread
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 09:13:44 am by Shell Game »

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #170
Mique, August 20, 2017, 09:32:30 pm

Casual reminder that Youtube lets you play videos at half speed and the audio will adjust accordingly.
Corn Syrup Liatai RoeCocoa

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #171
I lost my debit card last night, which sucks but is unremarkable. What is odd tho is that when I dumped my purse this morning, there was a skeleton key on a long chain that is decidedly not ever something I purchased or received elsewhere.

If this is yours, please trade me my debit card back. I don't know what I was thinking.
Ragnarok Boobies chai tea latte RoeCocoa

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #172
Too late you've got a Quest now
Please And Thanks Mix Corn Syrup Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Frank West Liatai Ragnarok Boobies chai tea latte RoeCocoa beelzeboob Apricaughts

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #173
I lost my debit card last night, which sucks but is unremarkable. What is odd tho is that when I dumped my purse this morning, there was a skeleton key on a long chain that is decidedly not ever something I purchased or received elsewhere.

If this is yours, please trade me my debit card back. I don't know what I was thinking.
beelzeboob, August 21, 2017, 06:58:43 am

Okay, so that's definitely my necklace, but I dumped my purse and didn't find your card. I know you bought merch, maybe squiddy has it? I'll check one last time

Edit: okay, I checked absolutely every pocket to make sure you didn't get drunkcreative, and my journal to see if it had slipped inside. I still didn't see it!!!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 08:10:01 am by Sanguinary Novel »

beelzeboob

• Paid
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #174
That's honestly so funny. I have no idea how I got your necklace. If you want I can mail it back to you once I get home, or meet up with you briefly today with it if you're still in town.

Thank you for checking your bag. It is unlikely that drunk me would have traded away my card but fact is, it's been a weird weekend. Delightfully so. Couldn't have lost something at any better place.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 09:14:31 am by beelzeboob »

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #175
The highlight of my visit to F Plus Live was the time I got to spend with Guest, who is incredibly charming and funny.

but seriously it was fun
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Macho Masc Sangy Savage Boots Raingear Fatty Bo Batty Achilles' Heelies Mix Ragnarok Boobies Trav RoeCocoa YetAnotherAmber

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #176
The highlight of my visit to F Plus Live was the time I got to spend with Guest, who is incredibly charming and funny.

but seriously it was fun
Cheapskate, August 21, 2017, 10:49:38 am

BAMBOOZLED AGAIN

YOU CAN KEEP MY BULB, AND IF YOU WANT MY HEART, YOU'LL FIND IT AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SHOE
Please And Thanks RoeCocoa Cheapskate Corn Syrup Shell Game Apricaughts

Liatai

• Made of tea, science, art, and dragons.
  • Paid
  • Warning: uses far too many smileys.
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #177
Mique, August 20, 2017, 09:32:30 pm

Casual reminder that Youtube lets you play videos at half speed and the audio will adjust accordingly.
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes, August 21, 2017, 03:47:10 am

I like double-speed, myself. It feels like getting a tiiiiiny bit of the energy that must be around whenever Kumquat is performing. XD
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes A Meat RoeCocoa Corn Syrup

beelzeboob

• Paid
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #178
Update for anyone who cares: debit card has been successfully and safely located. I'll hold onto it better in the future.
Achilles' Heelies Mix Macho Masc Sangy Savage Fatty Bo Batty Corn Syrup Shell Game Ragnarok Boobies Boots Raingear RoeCocoa junior associate faguar Moose

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #179
That was one of the best weekends I've ever had. You all fucking rule, even the people I didn't get a chance to talk to. Already budgeting for F Plus Live 7.
Achilles' Heelies Mix Please And Thanks Shell Game Boots Raingear junior associate faguar Moose