Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:35:23 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot  (Read 27304 times)

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #15
That Chance Smellings is a real Gum-Shoe.

applecake

• Paid
  • Made for TV
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #16
I am far too sorely tempted to draw that guy with one shoe crammed to his face while he's got his dick jammed into the other one. The image refuses to leave me.

But that would require me relistening to this to get the picture just right and I don't know if I can take this episode again.

TacoChillocko

• Wish I was little bit smaller, wish I was an iguana, wish I had a rock with a lamp so I could chill when I wanna
  • Paid
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #17
So you guys are saying this ep is grosser than the last one, which had some guy jam a wire in his dick. Can't wait!

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #18
I always needed awful Christmas themed foot fetish poetry in my life.

Thanks for making me feel whole again, Fplus!

Lady Frenzy

• ride junk ride drunk
  • Paid
  • Doctor doctor, I've got the lady frenzy
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #19
The bad rhymes sparked my craving for another poetry episode.

Jimmyfranks

• Home of the whopper
  • Ridiculist
  • My creative juices are flowing
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #20
The bad rhymes sparked my craving for another poetry episode.
Lady Frenzy, September 09, 2014, 12:31:44 am

I don't want to give anything away, but we've got something "special" in the pipeline.

Lady Frenzy

• ride junk ride drunk
  • Paid
  • Doctor doctor, I've got the lady frenzy
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #21
I don't want to give anything away, but we've got something "special" in the pipeline.
jimmyfranks, September 09, 2014, 01:32:59 am

I'm salivating already!

advancedclass

• Paid
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #22
I was talking about this episode with a friend and fellow listener who has worked for a number of years at a specialty shoe store. I suggested this episode might be her Pokegirls, an idea she found ridiculous. She boasted that she's seen lotus feet. She's helped people find temporary footwear for feet that are about to be amputated. How could foot fetishists be grosser than the actual grossest of feet?

Good work, Caroline and brave readers. That was more disgusting and upsetting than anything either of us could have imagined. It's not that the content is dirty in an erotic way (aside from guy who shoves dick in a moccasin). It's just straight up dirty. Like, the garbage bag fetishists dialed up to eleven.

John Toast

• The original Fat Voiceâ„¢
  • Ridiculist
  • Cover me in syrup. I'm delicious.
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #23

What happened actually is John turned in his audio very loud.
Lemon, September 07, 2014, 08:10:06 pm

Goddammit, really? Shit, I had it set about midrange for input in Audacity and my waveform didn't look like it was clipping. I might just need to take an evening looking at my audio to figure this shit out. I've noticed I'm a bit quiet in other episodes so I didn't want to crank it down too low.

...either that or I just think all of my jokes deserve decibel priority over the others.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #24
It's not that the content is dirty in an erotic way (aside from guy who shoves dick in a moccasin).advancedclass, September 09, 2014, 12:03:42 pm

If Moccasin Creep's story is true, he really needs his ass kicked. It's one thing to be a fetishy weirdo who spanks it to whatever ungodly stuff he puts on his monitor at home, it's another entirely to feel no compunctions about ruining a stranger's shoes.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #25
Goddammit, really? Shit, I had it set about midrange for input in Audacity and my waveform didn't look like it was clipping. I might just need to take an evening looking at my audio to figure this shit out. I've noticed I'm a bit quiet in other episodes so I didn't want to crank it down too low.
John Toast, September 09, 2014, 01:16:18 pm

It's just something I didn't handle as well as I could have. You were louder than everyone else, so I corrected that, but then I forgot that I corrected that, and I corrected it again, essentially turning you down twice.

Regardless though, it was really good episode, fun to edit.

advancedclass

• Paid
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #26
It's not that the content is dirty in an erotic way (aside from guy who shoves dick in a moccasin).advancedclass, September 09, 2014, 12:03:42 pm

If Moccasin Creep's story is true, he really needs his ass kicked. It's one thing to be a fetishy weirdo who spanks it to whatever ungodly stuff he puts on his monitor at home, it's another entirely to feel no compunctions about ruining a stranger's shoes.
Isfahan, September 09, 2014, 03:48:49 pm

I usually find that most of these fetish 'no it totally happened' stories are completely fantastic bullshit, but I think Moccasin Creep mentioned being a uni student? I can see this sort of story where the only other party has to exist to the extent of 'woman who has footwear and had the misfortune to be in my vicinity' being a real thing. It's not like he was claiming that she was totally into it and left her moccasins outside my door with a note saying 'please cum in me'. Just that he was a horrible creep who never thought 'maybe I shouldn't jack it into a lady's shoe' which is the sort of thoughtless self-absorption I can believe from someone in that age group.

Moccasin Creep is tied with the weird Mrs. Claus poem for being beyond gross in this episode, I think. Again, THANKS CAROLINE.

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #27
The thing that struck me about this was how weird these people were about sexuality. Like, there was this recurring sentiment throughout the episode that these people found it really weird that they had a preference for the gender of the person whose feet they were smelling, as though the concept of being straight or gay or just caring about anything besides feet was just this crazy, alien idea to them.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #28
I usually find that most of these fetish 'no it totally happened' stories are completely fantastic bullshit, but I think Moccasin Creep mentioned being a uni student? I can see this sort of story where the only other party has to exist to the extent of 'woman who has footwear and had the misfortune to be in my vicinity' being a real thing. It's not like he was claiming that she was totally into it and left her moccasins outside my door with a note saying 'please cum in me'. Just that he was a horrible creep who never thought 'maybe I shouldn't jack it into a lady's shoe' which is the sort of thoughtless self-absorption I can believe from someone in that age group.advancedclass, September 09, 2014, 05:52:35 pm

Exactly, and that's why I think the story is genuine, not like that supremely implausible, almost TroperTales-caliber story about the British guy with the flat tire (tyre) from that other episode I can't remember at the moment. It's something I could see totally happening, provided the person is enough of a selfish creep, and I really had no problem believing that this person was enough of a selfish creep.

The thing that struck me about this was how weird these people were about sexuality. Like, there was this recurring sentiment throughout the episode that these people found it really weird that they had a preference for the gender of the person whose feet they were smelling, as though the concept of being straight or gay or just caring about anything besides feet was just this crazy, alien idea to them.
KingKalamari, September 09, 2014, 07:23:05 pm

I don't know, it seemed like, to the vast majority of them, it was important to mention that it was women's feet they liked. The gender of the owners of the feet always made its way in there.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 08:09:39 pm by Isfahan »

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #29
KingKalamari, September 09, 2014, 07:23:05 pm

I don't know, it seemed like, to the vast majority of them, it was important to mention that it was women's feet they liked. The gender of the owners of the feet always made its way in there.
Isfahan, September 09, 2014, 08:07:46 pm

I know I've mentioned before that I have a friend who's into vore, and they told me once that when they used to be on forums for that there were a LOT of dudes looking to RP who were VERY insistent on wanting a woman to roleplay with. Like, not just a female character in the fantasy, they absolutely wanted a woman to be on the other end typing. Because the elaborate RP fetish chat had to be Not Gay in every form, I guess.