Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:43:40 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot  (Read 27302 times)

Sherlockian

• Library handwriting. Indexing. Abstracting. Alphabetizing. Filing.
  • Paid
  • File under Z695.95 S54
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #30
It's not that the content is dirty in an erotic way (aside from guy who shoves dick in a moccasin).advancedclass, September 09, 2014, 12:03:42 pm

If Moccasin Creep's story is true, he really needs his ass kicked. It's one thing to be a fetishy weirdo who spanks it to whatever ungodly stuff he puts on his monitor at home, it's another entirely to feel no compunctions about ruining a stranger's shoes.
Isfahan, September 09, 2014, 03:48:49 pm

At the end of it where he was all "I never heard about it again, so I guess she didn't notice" my first thought was that girl probably said to her friend: "I never want to be in the same house as your creepy ass roommate EVER AGAIN. No, don't tell him, I don't want to deal with him, he'll just be creepier. I just want to never get anywhere near him EVER."

advancedclass

• Paid
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #31
If Moccasin Creep's story is true, he really needs his ass kicked. It's one thing to be a fetishy weirdo who spanks it to whatever ungodly stuff he puts on his monitor at home, it's another entirely to feel no compunctions about ruining a stranger's shoes.
Isfahan, September 09, 2014, 03:48:49 pm

At the end of it where he was all "I never heard about it again, so I guess she didn't notice" my first thought was that girl probably said to her friend: "I never want to be in the same house as your creepy ass roommate EVER AGAIN. No, don't tell him, I don't want to deal with him, he'll just be creepier. I just want to never get anywhere near him EVER."
sherlockian, September 10, 2014, 01:42:46 pm

"Never remind me I ever owned moccasins so I may someday repress this nightmare."

Caroline

• The Warren Buffett of snuggling
  • Paid
  • More spaceship than rabbit
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #32
I like to think that she was wearing Crocassins, and she could just wash those icicles right off and everything was fine.

Captain Nobeard

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #33
I like to think that she was wearing Crocassins, and she could just wash those icicles right off and everything was fine.

Caroline, September 10, 2014, 03:22:22 pm

You can't wash away a bad memory

Caroline

• The Warren Buffett of snuggling
  • Paid
  • More spaceship than rabbit
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #34
That's what alcohol is for.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #35
I know I've mentioned before that I have a friend who's into vore, and they told me once that when they used to be on forums for that there were a LOT of dudes looking to RP who were VERY insistent on wanting a woman to roleplay with. Like, not just a female character in the fantasy, they absolutely wanted a woman to be on the other end typing. Because the elaborate RP fetish chat had to be Not Gay in every form, I guess.
Tiny Prancer, September 10, 2014, 07:02:07 am

I've seen looking at stuff from the F-List episode, for instance, where some people will have very strong opinions about which genders they're okay with doing their weird sex RP with, because if they know it's a guy on the other end it ruins it, or something.  Mostly it seemed to be about not wanting guys who play as girls, mostly from straight male characters, but one from a lesbian character (who was likely a guy in real life).

nigeline

• Willy Dang Doodle
  • Paid
  • All you do is dump
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #36

Caroline, September 10, 2014, 03:22:22 pm

You can't wash away a bad memory
A Meat, September 10, 2014, 03:26:32 pm
Ew, no way jizz leave fleece

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #37
I want to clip out Boots' rendition of the Toejam and Earl theme and use it as my ringtone.

Bromicide

• Paid
  • Undercover Pony Lover
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #38

as soon as you guys mentioned "Gary" I immediately thought of this

jinwicked

• hello
  • Paid
  • how do i internet
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #39
Finally registered and paid my :tenbux: to say this is one of the funniest episodes I have heard from you guys.

Jimmyfranks fucking kills me. I must be broken, because none of it grosses me out in the slightest.

Thank you so much!!!

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #40
This is the grossest episode and foot fetishists are the worst people who aren't actual criminals (and there's still plenty of criminals who are better, more righteous people than foot fetishists).
GirlKisser420

Big Stinky

• Paid
  • HGGGGGHHHHHGHGHH
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #41
This is the first time I've listened to an episode where I actually recognized one of the screen names being read.

It was my brother.

I know it was my brother because he uses the same screen name for everything he signs up for.

I wish this weren't the way I had to find out.
GirlKisser420 Lady Frenzy Caroline A Meat Lemon Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop EYE OF ZA KingKalamari Wyst Sherman Tank chai tea latte junior associate faguar Wrought SHAMBA~1.SBB Frank West sambair Ashto Boots Raingear Captain Nobeard RoeCocoa Eider Duck Turtle I Liked That Joke Isfahan One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Macho Masc Sangy Savage Positronic Lost Season

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #42
That can't be good

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #43
This is the first time I've listened to an episode where I actually recognized one of the screen names being read.

It was my brother.

I know it was my brother because he uses the same screen name for everything he signs up for.

I wish this weren't the way I had to find out.
Big Stinky, December 10, 2017, 02:27:09 am

This is an excellent username/post combo
Big Stinky RoeCocoa Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop xX_sp00ks_Xx

Kreega

• Paid
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #44
It probably should have tipped you off that his email was [email protected]
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Big Stinky SHAMBA~1.SBB