Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:21:21 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation  (Read 24921 times)

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #15
how do you call fucking a car when the engine is running?
Cat Planet, November 27, 2014, 01:05:03 pm
that would be the 'ol choke and stroke

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #16
Guys, I was reading through my uncle's old collection of TV Guides and I found this:

L.A. Carfucker (1993)
Dir.: Michael Mann
Starring: James Caan, William Dafoe, Christina Applegate
Middle-aged car mechanic Jimmy Dooley (James Caan) decides to break into local kingpin Bobby Merkin (William Dafoe)'s garage in order to sexually penetrate all sixty of Merkin's classic cars in one night. But when Jimmy's work life and sex life collide, who will end up the winner? Christina Applegate guest stars as "The Woman Who Calls Jimmy Dooley A Creepy Sex Pervert".
Lemon Boots Raingear Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop strifeheart Mu. A Meat count_actuala cartoons1 Runic Frank West Down10 Afraid of Audio Sherman Tank Lost Season

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #17
L.A. Carfucker (1993)
STOG, November 27, 2014, 02:23:21 pm

Go now, young bulb, and love your new father.

Ambious

Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #18
I have never gone from 0 to WTF so fast in my life.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #19
Guys, I was reading through my uncle's old collection of TV Guides and I found this:

L.A. Carfucker (1993)
Middle-aged car mechanic Jimmy Dooley (James Caan) decides to break into local kingpin Bobby Merkin (William Dafoe)'s garage in order to sexually penetrate all sixty of Merkin's classic cars in one night. But when Jimmy's work life and sex life collide, who will end up the winner? Christina Applegate guest stars as "The Woman Who Calls Jimmy Dooley A Creepy Sex Pervert".
I don't exactly know what's going on here, but hopefully this bulb will illuminate it.

Ambious

Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #20

L.A. Carfucker (1993)

You read the description and think to yourself - "What lowlife zero-budget filmschool-dropout made this horrible thing?" and then you see it actually stars some of the biggest stars the '90s had to offer and directed by Michael Mann and just lose sense of  what is even real in the world.

So I went to IMDB to see if any record of that actually exists, and while I didn't find THAT, I did find this extremely relevant video, which includes an actually pretty funny PSA by "Henry Ford" who explains that cars were originally invented for the purposes of fucking, but then turned out to just be convenient to 'get around town' with.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 01:51:42 pm by Ambious »

Cyberventurer

• Smoke-Free
  • Paid
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #21
This episode really knocked it out of the park and instantly became one of my favorites.  Also, "Carma Sutra" is beautiful.

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #22

L.A. Carfucker (1993)

You read the description and think to yourself - "What lowlife zero-budget filmschool-dropout made this horrible thing?" and then you see it actually stars some of the biggest stars the '90s had to offer and directed by Michael Mann and just lose of sense of  what is even real in the world.

So I went to IMDB to see if any record of that actually exists, and while I didn't find THAT, I did find this extremely relevant video, which includes an actually pretty funny PSA by "Henry Ford" who explains that cars were originally invented for the purposes of fucking, but then turned out to just be convenient to 'get around town' with.
Ambious, November 28, 2014, 07:45:31 am

1: Maybe we should make more episodes based off of Kids in the Hall sketch concepts.

2: I am bewildered and honored that you thought my fake TV Guide entry was real. So honored, in fact, that I just looked online at TV Guide's online listings and found this show for the Bravo channel:

Scott Stapp: What If He Were A Duck? (2014)
60 min, TV-PG
Starring: Scott Stapp, The Duck Stapp Band
Scott Stapp pretends to be a duck on camera for an entire afternoon for one thousand dollars. A nature extravaganza for the entire family! Stick around for the world premiere of The Duck Stapp Band's new single "Christian Duck", followed by five hours of Sex and the City reruns.
Victor Laszlo Sherman Tank

strifeheart

• a mixture of gravity and waggery
  • Paid
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #23
[...] and just lose sense of  what is even real in the world.Ambious, November 28, 2014, 07:45:31 am
truer words were never spoken

Cyberventurer

• Smoke-Free
  • Paid
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #24
From the car art thread.
I'll add my vote for some car-on-car action of any variety. In the adult Cars fandom, it seems to be pretty widely accepted that female cars have a "cargina" (LOVE that word) at the center of the rear axle/rear differential area, and males have their goods there as well. Theories vary on how closely the genitalia resemble a human's; some prefer a more machine-like design and others like the idea of human-like parts considering they already have eyes and mouths similar to ours. Most of the fanart of this nature depicts the guy's parts as a metallic gray to match the rest of the undercarriage.

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #25
one time I tried to think about how the cars in Cars reproduce or are manufactured or basically anything about how the world works in Cars and the conclusion I came to was "no one should ever put energy into thinking about how the world works in Cars because it is inherently not worth it"

deep in my heart of hearts I wish other people could realize this too but I know it will never happen.

Navigator

• Currently Sitting Way Too Close to a Toaster
  • Paid
  • I live inside of a tree and I don't need anybody.
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #26
Way back in the Race for Ridiculism days, I did a coin toss on whether to sumbit these guys or objectum-sexuals* as my doc. Clearly I didn't pick car fuckers, and I'm alright with that, because BomberJacket did a MUCH better job than I ever could have. I never even knew the exhaust huffers were a real thing. I was genuinely surprised at how bad the car fuckers are at actually acting on their fetish, though. I guess that's mostly because fucking a tailpipe is about as safe as sticking your dick in a hot circular blade, but with the additional fun of carbon monoxide.

What really got me was Totally-Not-Jason talking about exhaust fumes going on this teenage girl's feet. The vore and inflation shit seems to be part of the common strain of Internet Fetish Virus, but mixing car exhaust fetish with feet just seems...bizarre.

*(Objectum-sexuals do not need to be an episode, btw. It turns out it's way less "weird fetish" and way more "genuine psychological trauma" than I thought.)

Mister Smalls

• Steampunk Evita original cast member
  • Paid
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #27
It's interesting how so many people on the carfucker forums, the trash-lover communities, the ball-smashing dudes, and the generalist foot-fetishists are from the UK.

Something must be happening in the cultural climate over there to produce such a staggering array of fetishes that all center around personal degradation, usually through putting filth on one's self (car exhaust, garbage, foot dirt).

Nemo2342

• Depleted Uranium Beholder
  • Paid
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #28
You guys got a lot of mileage out of all the car jokes! This episode is definitely going to end up as one of my favorites.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #29
It's interesting how so many people on the carfucker forums, the trash-lover communities, the ball-smashing dudes, and the generalist foot-fetishists are from the UK.
Mister Smalls, November 30, 2014, 01:51:34 am

New (retroactive) tag added: "great britain's greatest perverts".
Bobalay chai tea latte Navigator Sherman Tank