Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:32:54 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

ARE ENOUGH MAN?

ADD MAN!
13 (29.5%)
TUNA SMOOTHIE
8 (18.2%)
FART APOCALYPSE
9 (20.5%)
I'm not a homosexual
4 (9.1%)
No really, no homo
10 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Topic: 198: Strong Body Feeble Mind  (Read 22546 times)

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
198: Strong Body Feeble Mind #30
Look, I can't speak for the rest of the ridiculists, but I, for one, do in fact hate all men.
Frank West, December 25, 2015, 03:31:00 pm
Ban frenk wast form podcast, he hats man

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
198: Strong Body Feeble Mind #31
Look, I can't speak for the rest of the ridiculists, but I, for one, do in fact hate all men.
same

VelvetOwl

• Why do people call me Steve?
  • Paid
  • Such a lust for revenge!
198: Strong Body Feeble Mind #32
Man, now I do, too. I knew I shouldn't have listened to curse forced to hate men!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 04:43:32 pm by VelvetOwl »

Blandest

• Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
198: Strong Body Feeble Mind #33

You only say that because reading this material has made you hate all people and this obviously includes men.

memorylikeasieve

• *SQUEAK!*
  • Paid
  • "If you're white, see a doctor."
198: Strong Body Feeble Mind #34
With how HRRRG and RAAAR and NO HOMO these guys were, I'm genuinely surprised nobody made a Cockrub Warriors reference.

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
198: Strong Body Feeble Mind #35
First time I ever gagged at an Fplus episode was the recipes section of this goddamn episode. Jesus

Knitting Machine

• Paid
  • Buried in Yarn
198: Strong Body Feeble Mind #36
First time I ever gagged at an Fplus episode was the recipes section of this goddamn episode. Jesus
goombapolice, December 27, 2015, 09:03:44 pm

Same here. I've gone through so much on this podcast without batting an eye, but tuna slurry makes me gag.

Dawnswalker

• Paid
198: Strong Body Feeble Mind #37
All of those people going "I hate eating! I hate eating so much!" really made me sad.

This isn't the first time I've considered that body builders are basically anorexics with a marginal amount of social acceptance, but lines like that really drive the point home.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
198: Strong Body Feeble Mind #38
All of those people going "I hate eating! I hate eating so much!" really made me sad.

This isn't the first time I've considered that body builders are basically anorexics with a marginal amount of social acceptance, but lines like that really drive the point home.
Dawnswalker, December 28, 2015, 04:17:37 pm

Steve Reeves would totally kick these guys in the ass for being stupid. I mean, he would if he wasn't currently dead.

And somehow I don't think Arnold needed tuna vomit smoothies, bread nightmares, and ketosis to become the Terminator.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 04:57:51 pm by Sherman Tank »

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
198: Strong Body Feeble Mind #39
Arnie was basically a speedrunner with a different obsession

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
198: Strong Body Feeble Mind #40
Goddammit.  I'm going to implement bulb poaching just so I can bulb this.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
198: Strong Body Feeble Mind #41

The link to the exact time is broken, but jump to  2:16

Captain Fargle

• Paid
198: Strong Body Feeble Mind #42
So I was listening to this episode again and I thought I'd chip in to explain a couple things that got you guys a little confused. Very late I know, but eh.

"Juicer" in bodybuilding circles means someone who abuses steroids. So when he called a guy a "fat juicer" it's nothing to do with food. The guy just has hell of a roidgut.

Also in the bit where they talk about "The Ethnic Swede" what's happened is it's a white guy who's put on so much of the skin bronzer that bodybuilders use for competitions that it looks like he's in blackface.
Lemon

sambair

• Paid
198: Strong Body Feeble Mind #43
Also this is just a confirmation of something from that episode, but I worked in a tiny stockroom with a couple body builders, and they absolutely ate tuna and chewed gum basically nonstop. Luckily, they were also very hygiene-conscious people so it wasn't too bad, but I'd imagine some of those guys that are into body building and also weird manosphere shit probably reek to high heaven.