Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:27:57 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Let's Waste Money On Fiverr!  (Read 22710 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #45
Buying these tonight.
STOG lazzer grardaion? Sherman Tank Bodark Ragnarok Boobies Chupasaurus-Rex Macho Masc Sangy Savage Nifty Nif Digital Walnut Yavuz CapitalN

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #46
I've purchased 3 of these so far. The fourth will have to wait a bit, because I need Bunnybread to record an ad to be broadcast on Christian Radio.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Digital Walnut Shigan Ashto cube abuser Macho Masc Sangy Savage Corn Syrup Yavuz Ragnarok Boobies Boots Raingear Nifty Nif CapitalN slandersonn Gyro Chupasaurus-Rex

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #47
I feel kind of bad for the christian radio lady. It was funny when I suggested it but now she's gonna air our weird fetish shit.

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #48
I feel kind of bad for the christian radio lady. It was funny when I suggested it but now she's gonna air our weird fetish shit.
moooo566, May 07, 2016, 05:11:16 pm

I'm sensitive to that as well. Rules is rules, and it was the second most bulbed idea so I've got an idea that should be more fun than troll.

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #49

I'm sensitive to that as well. Rules is rules, and it was the second most bulbed idea so I've got an idea that should be more fun than troll.
Lemon, May 07, 2016, 06:17:59 pm
Give listeners 20 free forums account codes as reimbursement for putting up with our shit.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #50

Lemon, May 07, 2016, 06:17:59 pm
Is it just 20 seconds of "I'm beset on all sides by the inequities of sin and my dick is huge"?
chai tea latte Ragnarok Boobies Nifty Nif Gyro

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #51
Give listeners 20 free forums account codes as reimbursement for putting up with our shit.
Zekka, May 07, 2016, 06:23:53 pm

An influx of people with free accounts who all listen to Christian Radio? Yeah, that's a terrific idea for the forum.
Ragnarok Boobies Sherman Tank

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #52
Just sticky the Christian domestic discipline episode as a nice honeypot.
Ragnarok Boobies Nifty Nif Ashto Sherman Tank

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #53
Two of the gigs have been completed. I'm waiting until I have all four to make them public.
Ragnarok Boobies

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #54
Mique Bodark Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop moooo566 (taylor's version) lazzer grardaion? Silent Liver Disease Corn Syrup A Meat CapitalN Yavuz chai tea latte Sherman Tank Positronic Frank West Achilles' Heelies Lady Frenzy Ragnarok Boobies Nemo2342 Caroline Celebeast Baldr Ashto Nifty Nif slandersonn Chupasaurus-Rex

Silent Liver Disease

• 22-pie initiate
  • Paid
  • Cogito ergo bump
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #55
Grade A advertising, Lemon. Audible will be at your door with a juicy contract in no time.

Fiverr seems like quite a marketplace of ideas. Anyone working on a doc?

eldritchhat

• Lady of Calamaris
  • Paid
  • Card Carrying Boobgeoisie
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #56
I have already added all three of these to my favorites, and I will now share them on the internet EVERYWHERE

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #57
I like to think that some day, a british man will see this and start a forum for chicken mask fetish.
Lemon Chupasaurus-Rex

eldritchhat

• Lady of Calamaris
  • Paid
  • Card Carrying Boobgeoisie
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #58
I like to think that some day, a british man will see this and start a forum for chicken mask fetish.
moooo566, May 16, 2016, 05:10:09 pm
Two things:

1. You think there isn't already a chicken mask fetish?

2. You don't think Hotline Miami would've gotten this first?
Ragnarok Boobies

Dawnswalker

• Paid
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #59
This is the best $22 I have ever encouraged someone else to spend based on my momentary whim.
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Frank West Achilles' Heelies zmonbobbo Ashto STOG Bodark Ragnarok Boobies Yavuz Down10 Nemo2342 chai tea latte eldritchhat Knitting Machine Macho Masc Sangy Savage Nifty Nif Chupasaurus-Rex Captain Nobeard JonRG