Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:08:06 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 304: The Waste From The Mothership  (Read 12549 times)

FinchChunk

• Paid
304: The Waste From The Mothership #15
Can confirm northern New South Wales is quite culty. Just a lot of cults around there.
Salubrious Rex Lemon Dr. Buttplug

cashmir sweaters

• Paid
304: The Waste From The Mothership #16
I'm ashamed of how much I understood this episode. 🛸

blunge

• Paid
304: The Waste From The Mothership #17
Can confirm northern New South Wales is quite culty. Just a lot of cults around there.
FinchChunk, May 30, 2019, 07:53:43 pm

Yes, I was not at all surprised at the high Australian content, but general racism, not cults.  :\ Some exceptional joke content lately, there is a lot of laughter in recent eps.
Lemon

blunge

• Paid
304: The Waste From The Mothership #19

The New Chronology comes pretty close! Endorsed by Gary Kasparov.
inzane_jomni, May 31, 2019, 01:20:19 pm

Yikes. What a coincidence that a russian conspiracy theory of history turns out to be "related" to a lack of Russian imperialism :P
inzane_jomni

Cradicus

• Paid
304: The Waste From The Mothership #20
Also I think a lot of times conspiracies just kind of snowball with extra stuff. Wasn't there an F Plus there they talked about how easy it'd be to just slip in some neo-nazi stuff into Concave Earth or whatever? Sadly, for any of these conspiracies it's only a matter of time before some Protocols of the Elders of Zion is mixed in.

Neal

304: The Waste From The Mothership #21
Also I think a lot of times conspiracies just kind of snowball with extra stuff. Wasn't there an F Plus there they talked about how easy it'd be to just slip in some neo-nazi stuff into Concave Earth or whatever? Sadly, for any of these conspiracies it's only a matter of time before some Protocols of the Elders of Zion is mixed in.
Cradicus, June 01, 2019, 02:18:46 pm

That's what I think the term "crank magnetism" refers to. Anyone credulous enough to fall for one conspiracy is likely to fall for multiple conspiracy theories.
Dr. Buttplug

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
304: The Waste From The Mothership #22
I think at the end there Toast was getting ready to tell us all the plot of Xenogears.

Also: deja vu...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 02:59:38 pm by Shell Game »

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
  • The only thing I'm good at is go away
304: The Waste From The Mothership #23
adrenochrome dome GirlKisser420