Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:08:30 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Everyone's always saying "I wish there were more Let's Players", right?  (Read 2913 times)

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
Don't worry, I'm here to fill that YouTube void! I'll be honest, I'm still figuring this out. I fucked up the audio on my first video of me playing the game Gunpoint and it's basically inaudible, but I feel pretty okay about the couple I've done since then. My grandma already told me she liked one of my videos so any views I get from here on out are just gravy.

Constructive or unconstructive criticisms are welcome, of course. You're also welcome to read the title of this post, roll your eyes, and move on with your life without reading this!

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
Man, in your Undertale playthrough it sounds like you want to marry goatmom or something.. She's, like, twice your age, dude. (and a goat)

e: Real talk, though: It's some nice chill Let's Play.

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
Oh my god, I can't stress enough that I do NOT like Toriel that way. She's like a sweet goat aunt. Also thanks :) I'm still not super confident about this whole thing but I think I'm getting the hang of it. The "talking over video games" part, not the "competently making a video" way. Did you know there are Let's Players who edit their videos? Like, what even is that?
Gyro