Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:52:57 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Acierocolotl  (Read 14501 times)

Cirr

• who is this guy again
  • Paid
  • WIIIIZAARD FORUMS
Acierocolotl #15
come baaaack :C
cube abuser Sherman Tank AlbieQuirky

thanks a lot, axolotl!

• Look, this is just between you and me, but incel is a choice and not a burden.
  • Paid
  • HELLO! HI!
Acierocolotl #16
Don't make me the only 'lotl! You're great!
AlbieQuirky Cirr

Neal

Acierocolotl #17
I must sadly note that Acierocolotl has been reclassified as a guest reader on thefpl.us.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Cirr

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Acierocolotl #18
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Cirr

Cirr

• who is this guy again
  • Paid
  • WIIIIZAARD FORUMS
Acierocolotl #19
but why though D:

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
Acierocolotl #20
Aw, shucks, thanks guys! (and gals and other terms as appropriate, as I love you all).

I was here to play a bit of basketball with my favourite Bunnybread, so think of me as sort of a visiting ghost-fart, a whiff of the past if you'd like.  You can always throw me an e-mail or something if you just can't get enough of my one schtick, I'm sure between the lot of us, we can find a mangled bit of text or two out there.

Peace!
Cirr Bunnybread Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Liatai Sherman Tank Corn Syrup RoeCocoa Lost Season Amelia Blank The Prufroquette SHAMBA~1.SBB

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Acierocolotl #21
It's just kind of sad is all, like when one of the founders of a really great band retires.
Liatai Puppy Time Eider Duck

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Acierocolotl #22
Hey, I'm sure you got your own life going and all but... It's cool when you're on. :) Everyone who reads for the f-plus brings something super cool to the party.

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
Acierocolotl #23
Well, I hope that, yesterday, I brought something super-cool to that 24 hour block party.  In full disclosure, I'm still getting over the 'rona*, and I think I managed to mute myself before getting into huge coughing jags... for the most part.  Apologies for those times I didn't.

It was pretty fun, and your collective generosity humbled me.

That said, if anybody bought one of my incentives, kindly drop me a line so we can organize the fine details.

* Admitting that is usually an excuse to give you this treasure: 
Shell Game chai tea latte positive stress The Killer Dynamo marxcarl Salubrious Rex Sauce Boots Raingear Achilles' Heelies EYE OF ZA Mr. Hunky Academia ikaribattousai Puppy Time Great Joe RoeCocoa xdaringdamselx birdie LuckyNumbers Captain Nobeard

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
Acierocolotl #24
Whoah, look at all that justification in that post!

I was digging through some crap of mine for Reasons and I want to share a bit of terrible nerdery.  Terrible nerd that I am, I was playing a bard in a D&D campaign that had an Int of 5.  Their music was sub-lingual.  It was very popular, but there was never any deep meaning in what they sang.  It was literally very tonal noise.

I dug up a list of English phonemes transliterated into "pronouncable" form, and wrote a bit of code that generates "song" lyrics.   This is all pronouncable, or to be more precise, I find it pronounceable.  Impress your friends and neighbours and loved ones with limericks that contain no words whatsoever.

http://ao.kalimonster.net/sephina.html
Sauce xdaringdamselx Achilles' Heelies Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa Captain Nobeard