Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:35:58 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale  (Read 42293 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale
Achilles' Heelies Sherman Tank

Blandest

• Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #1
I am only one story in and already this is one of the funniest episodes in a long time. I showed it to my friends and they all applauded and then I won the friend of the month award.
eldritchhat Achilles' Heelies xX_sp00ks_Xx Nikaer Drekin montrith Courtesy Bee A Meat Gyro Knitting Machine Maxine Headroom Nifty Nif Ashto Down10 positive stress hothotfire CapitalN Nemo2342 hautecouture nuffkins, of all people,

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #2
Fuck yessssss these are my favorite kind of episodes

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #3
I feel like there's room for a play/script to be written of a modern reimagination of Rashomon where all the different nerd employees of a Gamestop retell the same incident each from their own stdh.txt variation on it
Sherman Tank Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Corn Syrup Maxine Headroom Positronic Dawnswalker Really_Quite_Nice CapitalN Frank West nuffkins, of all people,

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #4
I have literally been fired for way less than these people claim to have said to customers. Have these people even ever actually worked retail?
chai tea latte Gyro CapitalN

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #5
This is hurting me to listen to. 10/10.
babudarabu Maxine Headroom Really_Quite_Nice

eldritchhat

• Lady of Calamaris
  • Paid
  • Card Carrying Boobgeoisie
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #6
This is hurting me to listen to. 10/10.
moooo566, April 17, 2016, 12:40:02 pm
Second that, I used to frequent that site and its affiliates (mostly the one that turns the F Plus's first episode into an entire website) when I was younger, so this episodes has the perfect touch of masochism.

Also, the Persona 4 story was my favorite.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #7
Actually, after the first few it progresses out of the other end of cringeworthy and straight into eternal glory.

A Meat

• Paid
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #8
I was kind of hoping the first story would end with "there aren't any good games on the Vita" as the applause line

Glitterbomber

• Paid
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #9
I have literally been fired for way less than these people claim to have said to customers. Have these people even ever actually worked retail?
Vinny Possum, April 17, 2016, 11:53:02 am

Yea I've literally lost a job for saying 'yes ma'am' in a tone my supervisor thought was 'sarcastic' but I'm sure all these dudes are totally laying sick burns on customers daily

A Meat

• Paid
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #10
By the way, to be the first to explain this, Nyu is from an anime called Elfen Lied, an anime I know about only because I knew a kid in 7th grade who was also into anime like I was in 7th grade. The difference is that he was also really weirdly into gore (in anime) and had to show me this anime that was totally edgy and had tits and gore and all sorts of fucked up emotional regression shit. I did not stay friends with this kid for long, but he also liked talking about which anime girls were hot, something that even 7th grade A Meat knew was kind of odd.

To the point, Nyu is a pink haired anime girl in a wheelchair, who has, get this, elf ears.

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #11
This entire episode was fucking amazing and I want to skim their other sites for more hilarity.

My favorite highlights were Isfahan's five year old Australian girl sounding like a pretty passable Rocko, and the villain from the disabled cosplayer at Gamestop basically charging in and kicking a puppy against the wall

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #12
the villain from the disabled cosplayer at Gamestop basically charging in and kicking a puppy against the wall
goombapolice, April 17, 2016, 03:00:52 pm

Exactly! It was never explained why he would be so infuriated at a store clerk talking to a disabled person. It's like he knew his only job was to be the object of scorn for some sad nerd's made-up story...

Also Boots's reading of that villain was delightful, especially "I'm here n'yow!" and "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?"

Ambious

Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #13
As someone who worked at a GameStop/RadioShack/BestBuy equivalent for seven years, I can attest that everything in this episode is 100% true and real.

I was kind of hoping the first story would end with "there aren't any good games on the Vita" as the applause line
A Meat, April 17, 2016, 01:55:41 pm

WOW that reference is OLD.
Kudos!

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #14
I've never worked retail before, but I'm weirdly having a hard time listening to this episode. I think my allergy to obvious bullshit has increased because of this fucking election. And this episode just might send me into anaphylactic shock if I keep going.