Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2022, 03:29:26 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 176616 times)

Spooks

• Fellow of Somewhat Finite Jest
  • Paid
  • be a baddie not a saddie
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #840
i hate that i'm downing a quarter of a forty-ounce of gin and i'm still like, sure i'm tottering about but i'm keeping my balance, and i'm— you seein' this, right? check it out dude, no spelling mistakes, i'm fucking ZONED IN, i'm totally on top of it. I even put an em dash in there instead of a hyphen, that's how on top of it i am. You gotta put in an ALT code for that, dude!!! i'm so lame i can't even get drunk when i'm drunk. haha, i'm kidding i know people hate drunk people, i hate drunk people, if i was drunk to that point i'd hate and be embarrassed of myself but, you know. it'd be nice if ethanol had a better effect on me. sometimes you wanna obliterate yourself, but, i don't really feel that now? If you heard me wish for that you should know i'd be faking it. like ugh, only people who have things to hide from themselves go for that, and, really? i'm fine! i'm okay! and if I wasn't? what? what am i gonna do, down a whole bottle? haha god, wouldn't that be a look? come oon, eww. no alcohol kink shaming or anything but still, ew. whatever, whatever. point of this post is though, you know. i love my online friends. that's all i wanted to say. xoxo, kiss kiss all that crap. i'm going to have a real bad time in the morning getting up at 3 am to work. hahaaaa check on you guys laterrrrrr lmaoo
Salubrious Rex thelizzerd

Spooks

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #841
Eughaugheuggh *more bonequest dicksucking sfx*
Salubrious Rex thelizzerd

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • When work is slow, write documents.
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #842
I have a bad habit of buying bottles of alcohol then not liking them and never touching them again and giving them to whatever friend comes over.  I started buying single shots so I can figure out what I liked. I figured it out! I tried Evan Williams Apple and it tastes so good. Now just gotta buy a bigger bottle and find some cocktails to make with it. I hope it wasn't seasonal cause I bought this single shot a month ago and I was to buy a 750 ml when I get the chance.

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • When work is slow, write documents.
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #843
I'm afraid of my own future. I can't decide if I want to go get a masters,  go to law school, get a different job, or continue the same job. I know those are very different options. I sometimes want to go to law school because there are so many fucked cases when it comes to crime involving computers and I want to help people. But I also want to learn as much as possible when it comes to coding so maybe masters in CS. But also maybe I don't need a masters in CS I just need a job that is more fulfilling. I just wish I could accurately make decisions.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #844
i'm not a twilight fan but i feel like i have what it takes to be a twilight fan, if you know what i mean

turns out one pint of asahi and one very large glass of chardonnay is the exact perfect amount of alcohol to be functional. any less and i'd just be myself but any more and i'd be fuuucked. anyone know how to recreate this feeling for 9-5.30 tomorrow and every weekday thereafter?
Spooks thelizzerd Salubrious Rex

Spooks

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #845
keep drinking the same amount every day literally nothing bad will ever happen trust me here in the thread I'm drunk and have things to say
thelizzerd Salubrious Rex moooo566 (taylor's version) GirlKisser420