Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:23:13 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1450738 times)

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
Extremely underrated sensation: the couple of minutes after blowing your nose when it feels like you're breathing better than you ever have before, just knocking it out of the park re: taking oxygen into your body
Salubrious Rex chai tea latte organburner RoeCocoa Sauce

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
this thread is like if twitter was good

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
i do agree that "last testament o' the wisp" doesn't roll off the tongue as well as— oh, sorry, i mean, before anything else, condolences on the little dude's demise, i'm just flabbergasted he had any assets floating around there with him, you know, well anyway,

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
i do agree that "last testament o' the wisp" doesn't roll off the tongue as well as— oh, sorry, i mean, before anything else, condolences on the little dude's demise, i'm just flabbergasted he had any assets floating around there with him, you know, well anyway,
Spooks, October 29, 2022, 08:35:43 am
William O'Wisp, coroner
Lemon

A Meat

• Paid
sex work is faith healing, it should be tax exempt

WulfOrc

• Paid
  • Probably covered in dust
I finally made the jump to spend $10 to post here while in the hospital (not me, spouse).

Alls good and it’s just a waiting game, but idk why now
Shell Game Salubrious Rex RoeCocoa Lemon

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
It's time for my brain to re-litigate every romantic relationship Ive ever had. Lot of mistakes made on my part over many years, especially the early ones. But I finally fall asleep knowing I was right about Linda.
Lemon
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 02:31:08 am by Dr. Buttplug »

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
It's the time of year people start discussing football again. I keep constantly thinking what a missed opportunity the rename of the Washington DC football team has been. They named it the fucking commanders. You could've made this fantasy themed. DC has the wizards for basketball. You could've gone with druids or barbarians. So many damn options. And instead there's the commanders. It's such a lame name that no one calls it that irl. Even when the debate on changing the name had been happening for over 20 years when the name change was approved. (A song I like about the topic was released in 2001). You had 20+ years to come up with a new name and you choose commanders.

A Meat

• Paid
It's the time of year people start discussing football again. I keep constantly thinking what a missed opportunity the rename of the Washington DC football team has been. They named it the fucking commanders. You could've made this fantasy themed. DC has the wizards for basketball. You could've gone with druids or barbarians. So many damn options. And instead there's the commanders. It's such a lame name that no one calls it that irl. Even when the debate on changing the name had been happening for over 20 years when the name change was approved. (A song I like about the topic was released in 2001). You had 20+ years to come up with a new name and you choose commanders.
thelizzerd, October 31, 2022, 12:37:38 am
it's also the time of year where people discuss football (international), since the world cup is in three weeks. looking forward to the day where there's a game between england and wales at the same time as one between the US and iran

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
it's fall-o-ween

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Happy keeping the lights off so no-one bothers you day!

cat_examiner

• Paid
  • Neither cat nor examiner
tired: drama llama
wired: drama Obama

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
this thread is like if twitter was good
krytton, October 29, 2022, 05:54:02 am

Please don't tell Elon.
thelizzerd Lemon

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
I must be becoming a real adult cause I got a wrong number text and didn't troll them. I just told them they had the wrong number.

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
what if houses had car doors would that be fucked up up or what
thelizzerd