Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:54:48 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 235005 times)

jim and the mammograms

• Paid
  • ah fuck my pun doesn't work now that i'm he/they
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #795
horpy new year, all my partners logged off so i'm gonna get high and play video games i guess

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #796
So, I broke my laptop which is my best computer. Using old PC from high school. Forgot how bad this shit was. couldn't even play fucking rocket league. Was getting less than 30 FPS. And I used to play rocket league on it? HOw? HOW THE FUCK? I need to fucking just drop the money for a better computer. Laptop or desktop? idk Im thinking laptop gaming laptop. idk. But i feel sad cause i cant jooin my bf and our good friend in rocket league cause Im only holding them back. not only bc I'm drunk but cause my PC. Fuck gonna drop like 2k I got money in savings I'm good. I wanna save up to eventually buy a house tho so idk. I wanna own a house someday man? like long does that take? I'll never have one cause I'm gen z man. gen z don't get houses. rip.
thelizzerd, December 31, 2021, 11:35:04 pm
sleep on it dude
Emperor Jack Chick jim and the mammograms RoeCocoa

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #797
So, I broke my laptop which is my best computer. Using old PC from high school. Forgot how bad this shit was. couldn't even play fucking rocket league. Was getting less than 30 FPS. And I used to play rocket league on it? HOw? HOW THE FUCK? I need to fucking just drop the money for a better computer. Laptop or desktop? idk Im thinking laptop gaming laptop. idk. But i feel sad cause i cant jooin my bf and our good friend in rocket league cause Im only holding them back. not only bc I'm drunk but cause my PC. Fuck gonna drop like 2k I got money in savings I'm good. I wanna save up to eventually buy a house tho so idk. I wanna own a house someday man? like long does that take? I'll never have one cause I'm gen z man. gen z don't get houses. rip.
thelizzerd, December 31, 2021, 11:35:04 pm
sleep on it dude
chai tea latte, December 31, 2021, 11:40:58 pm

Been thinking on replacing the computer since like Dec 5. Decided to wait cause chirstmas jacks up prices. Hoping to buy one in Jan. Thanks for hte advice I'll sleep soon. You have a happy new year chai tea latte you're the man fucking great. Everyone on ball pit and from the f plus and the f minus is fucking great! Here's to 2022 being great!

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #798
i really shouldn't be drinking but here i am.

rock you like a hurricane.

thelizzerd

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #799
I wish we could judge books by the cover. Cause like fuck there's a lot of shit books man.
Salubrious Rex

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
  • The only thing I'm good at is go away
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #800
I might be a lurker at heart, but there is no place I'd rather lurk than ballpit.
thelizzerd RoeCocoa Antivehicular

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #801
i listened to the root beer episode again yesterday. that is pretty much a perfect episode. it has all the best stuff. weird topic, a specific guy, adam bozarth, all that,
Antivehicular

thelizzerd

• Paid
It's the first time where I've gotten drunk in a while where drunk me is happy. And I really like that. I'm in voice chat with longtime friends. and I just wanna go drive hours and visit them. Known these guys since I was 12 and I wanna give them a hug.

jim and the mammograms

• Paid
  • ah fuck my pun doesn't work now that i'm he/they
Buds of balled pit, guess who just lost the race of "marijuana edible i took kicks in" vs. "the chicken i am making for dinner is finished"

Hint

It's not NOT me

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
this isnt a revelation in any way shape or form but why are the ape jpegs so fucking ugly, i just dont understand how they managed to get something so horrible, who the fuck wants to own that

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
death to america
thelizzerd Salubrious Rex Achilles' Heelies Mr. Hunky Academia

organburner

• Paid
What cowardly self is it I inhabit yet try to hide from, seeking inebriation because otherwise I can't be social. I can find my words but not the corage to speak them or I can't find my words yet have the coyrage to speak, a choice to be a fool or a clown but never my whole self...

Holy shit why am I using vdv man as my avatar considering the shit going on right now? well doesn't matteer there's probably only about 3 left in the vdv after the constant fuck ups.

• Paid
I drank 6 glasses of rose and got I to an argument with my boss about bathroom bills so I'm probably in trouble but also fuck bigots they're scum
Salubrious Rex jim and the mammograms thelizzerd

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Not drunk at the moment, but I highly suggest making alcholic mint limeade. Basically just vodka, water, limes, a little bit of sugar, and fresh mint. Put as much or as little of each as you want. I did did about 1/3 of the amount of water with vodka and my boyfriend said it was too strong. So if you don't like your drinks as strong maybe 1/4 or 1/5 the amount of water.
thelizzerd, April 22, 2022, 06:49:10 pm
I think you made a watered down mojito but with vodka instead of rum.

That's an observation, not a diss. I'm pro making a drink out of anything you want.
thelizzerd

• Paid
I'm at a gig and the guy next to me and i are both nodding out heads but very very out of sync. I have developed a new insecurity that I might be bad at nodding along.
Mr. Hunky Academia