Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:40:12 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 273: Flashlight Enthusiasts?  (Read 30388 times)

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
273: Flashlight Enthusiasts? #45
Antivehicular Salubrious Rex xdaringdamselx thelizzerd A Meat ikaribattousai One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes EYE OF ZA Achilles' Heelies Doctor Interrogative Great Joe RoeCocoa SHAMBA~1.SBB

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
273: Flashlight Enthusiasts? #46
the power of that flashlight in that video made me take the lord's name in vain.

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
273: Flashlight Enthusiasts? #47
https://twitter.com/jrhennessy/status/1574449009158197249
Mix, September 26, 2022, 05:50:40 pm

Is it possible to make a thematically appropriate giant bulb just for this monstrosity?
Great Joe RoeCocoa

Recon Rabbit

• Paid
273: Flashlight Enthusiasts? #48
I looked up on a whim what was going on with the Candle Power Forums now. Somehow it's still active, but there's a separate forum - Budget Light Forum - that acts as a competitor and seems to be full of people who deride it for being "run by a woman" or "a ghost town". The latter may have been true at the time (2021) but it seems pretty well used at the time - for practical purposes (at least as practical as the flashlight hobby is). Candle Power still has more going on than r/flashlights, which is mostly people showing off how bright their flashlight is when the power goes out (and additionally showing off how well their personal generator functions to bring the lights back on when there's a snowstorm).

I'm not going to look through anything else there, as I'm unlikely to find anything beyond what was discussed in the episode without really looking for it.
thelizzerd Antivehicular