Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:40:06 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy  (Read 20383 times)

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #45
Nothing could be a clearer illustration of what Žižek has identified as the failure of the Father  function, the crisis of the paternal superego in late capitalism, than a typical edition of Supernanny. The program offers what amounts to a relentless,  although of course implicit, attack on postmodernity's permissive  hedonism. Supernanny is a Spinozist insofar as, like Spinoza, she takes it  for granted that  children are in a state of abjection. They are unable to recognize their own interests, unable to  apprehend either the  causes of  their  actions or their (usually deleterious) effects.  But the problems that Supernanny confronts do not arise from the actions or character of the children  -  who can only be expected to be idiotic hedonists - but with the parents. It is the parents' following of  the trajectory of the  pleasure principle, the path of least resistance, that causes most of the misery in the families. In a pattern that quickly becomes  familiar, the parents' pursuit of the easy life leads them to accede to their children's every demand, which become increasingly tyrannical.

From capitalist Realism by Mark Fisher. Introduction to chapter "Marxist Supernanny"
Great Joe chai tea latte xX_sp00ks_Xx SHAMBA~1.SBB Penultimatum
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 01:31:05 am by GirlKisser420 »

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #46
Nannies can have little a surgey, as a hreak
SHAMBA~1.SBB

Tenerence

• Paid
  • Oh no
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #47
Pretty sure a SNFW editor liked a tweet of mine. Either that or more people use the name Saxobeat than I expected. No mention of how Onlyfemalescan is doing.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #48
Pretty sure a SNFW editor liked a tweet of mine. Either that or more people use the name Saxobeat than I expected. No mention of how Onlyfemalescan is doing.
Tenerence, April 07, 2022, 08:59:14 am

Tenerence

• Paid
  • Oh no
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #49
Tenerence, April 07, 2022, 08:59:14 am
A Meat, April 07, 2022, 09:12:23 am
This is incredibly relieving, thank tou

Doctor Interrogative

• Paid
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #50
Update: the Supernanny Fanon Wiki now has 19,821 pages.
Antivehicular RoeCocoa thelizzerd Lemon Dr. Buttplug Immoral Filth Sauce

vampiresoftware

• Similiar to nightmare witch
  • Paid
  • It’s like a vampire cowboy
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #51
Ilovethis Episodesomuch
Dr. Buttplug Immoral Filth