Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:55:16 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Trevor Moore is dead, y'all.  (Read 1852 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Trevor Moore is dead, y'all.
Like any sketch comedy, The Whitest Kids U Know had hits and misses, but I think the show was better equipped than most to do actual satire. Sometimes heavy-handed, and sometimes featuring actual HItler, but the show was brave and with a real point of view - and that point of view, we would assume, was mostly those of the Trevor Moore whose name took up the entire screen at the end of every episode, before quickly remembering than forgetting the other four guys and then showing Trevor's name again.

I really like that show a lot, and Trevor Moore's stand up? It was pretty much fine!

Anyway, post 'em if you got 'em, and RIP Trevor, you were younger than I am.

Vinny Possum chai tea latte Salubrious Rex

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
Trevor Moore is dead, y'all. #1
Lemon Salubrious Rex Achilles' Heelies

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
Trevor Moore is dead, y'all. #2
chai tea latte Lemon Salubrious Rex A Meat Vinny Possum Eider Duck

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Trevor Moore is dead, y'all. #3
RIP Kitty Trevor Moore

There are so many good WKUK sketches but what I always think of with Trevor Moore are his songs, especially the ones from High in Church which has some of the best comedy songs I've heard.

Great Joe chai tea latte

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
Trevor Moore is dead, y'all. #4

Hate how bittersweet this hits now. Hate how comforted I'm feeling knowing that he affected so many people I know in so many various ways. Probably not the whitest kid I know, but definitely one of the whitest kids we knew. RIP you crazy sunafabitch.
Salubrious Rex