Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:01:12 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 367: Goodbye! Yahoo! Answers!  (Read 2261 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
367: Goodbye! Yahoo! Answers!
Achilles' Heelies GirlKisser420 Emperor Jack Chick Immoral Filth Mix Salubrious Rex A Meat SHAMBA~1.SBB thelizzerd Puppy Time Dr. Buttplug

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
367: Goodbye! Yahoo! Answers! #1
Seeing Yahoo Answers posts about COVID-19 really messes with your perception of time, it's like photographs of the US Civil War, you forget photography existed back then, much like how Yahoo Answers feels like it's a relic of the past but it just went away very recently
xdaringdamselx thelizzerd Puppy Time Immoral Filth Dr. Buttplug Penultimatum adrenochrome dome RoeCocoa Antivehicular chai tea latte

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
367: Goodbye! Yahoo! Answers! #2
I agree with the Yahoo answers posts about covid being weird af. In my head, Yahoo answers exists solely in 2012 as what I would go on in my middle school tech class and answer questions  because it was more interesting than whatever I was supposed to be doing.
Immoral Filth GirlKisser420 xdaringdamselx jim and the mammograms Dr. Buttplug

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
367: Goodbye! Yahoo! Answers! #3
I will never stop kinkshaming Undertale fans, goodbye!
SHAMBA~1.SBB thelizzerd Dr. Buttplug Immoral Filth Great Joe Doctor Interrogative