Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:34:00 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 148 - Rant Rampage Repeat  (Read 2615 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 148 - Rant Rampage Repeat
Secret Gaygent 69 Salubrious Rex Mix

1234GO!

• Paid
  • beyond buildings and food
Episode 148 - Rant Rampage Repeat #1
"I HATE THIS WORLD WHALE" - Look to Windward by Iain M. Banks (2000).
Shell Game Secret Gaygent 69 Salubrious Rex adrenochrome dome

Wolley74

• Paid
  • Is not a paths duck
Episode 148 - Rant Rampage Repeat #2
That roblox rant was incredible. I don't know what the most insane part of it was, the fact that they spent almost two years ROLL PLAYING BEING ON A SCHOOL BOARD or that they treated it like an actual job.

Absolutely terrifying.
Shell Game Secret Gaygent 69 Dr. Buttplug thelizzerd

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
Episode 148 - Rant Rampage Repeat #3
This episode was fantastic. Angry teens can be very *chef kiss*.

The school board RP reminds me of (at least) one Facebook group that was just a bunch of teens RPing boring office jobs. It got very intricate and involved, but declined after actual adults joined and spoiled their fun. I forget the exact reasoning for the group, but it got weird once adults were like, "Ha ha adults are fuddy-duddies! But not me!"

So, I don't totally get it, but I can kind of appreciate kids projecting themselves into a world of adult agency without dealing with actual adults.
Shell Game Secret Gaygent 69 Salubrious Rex thelizzerd

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
Episode 148 - Rant Rampage Repeat #4
The older shows getting popular with teens simply because they're on streaming services is so true. I got really into both the original Sabrina the teenage witch and Charmed in 2014-2015 as a teen. They were on Hulu which was the only steaming service my parents paid for at the time.
Dr. Buttplug