Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:20:36 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Sept 17: Escape From Garbage Day  (Read 14280 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Sept 17: Escape From Garbage Day
Lumbermouth Boots Raingear The Killer Dynamo cube abuser thelizzerd Lawnchair M.D. Semantic Weeb chai tea latte ikaribattousai cat_examiner xdaringdamselx SHAMBA~1.SBB GirlKisser420 Dr. Buttplug Secret Gaygent 69 Doctor Interrogative Mr. Hunky Academia Achilles' Heelies oscaruglyface junior associate faguar Mix Immoral Filth Down10 A Meat Sauce adrenochrome dome Shell Game Salubrious Rex Flying_Dutchman Bodark

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Garbage Day Break Images
I WANT MORE BREAK IMAGES

A primer:
Between the hours, we have a break of roughly 10 minutes, and during that time, we're set up to play some jaunty music and a slideshow of different images while a screen shows what's next.

There's quite a lot of things we can do here, but the important part is that we have something many things.

Requirements:
  • must be exactly 1920x850 - no other dimension will work
  • should hopefully be funny or weird or informative?
  • I have to like it

Need Inspiration?

Send your images to me, directly.
thelizzerd Sauce chai tea latte RoeCocoa GirlKisser420 Great Joe Boots Raingear 1234GO! Achilles' Heelies

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Sept 17: Escape From Garbage Day #2
Achilles' Heelies Salubrious Rex cat_examiner Doctor Interrogative thelizzerd

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
Sept 17: Escape From Garbage Day #3
Here is the schedule .
Lemon, September 09, 2022, 11:00:06 pm

This might not matter at all, but I thought I should point it out in case it does. I noticed when you click on the name in this schedule, it shows a link, but a few of the links seem to be wrongly linked. The ones I think are wrong are for 3pm Confessions of Tumblr which links to a doc called "Common sense" media and 4pm Harry “Jesus Christ” Potter which links to a doc called The Voices in My Head and my Super Human Destiny.

Thought I would point in out, so it doesn't slow things on the day if the links being wrong matters.
Lemon

Lumbermouth

• Paid
Sept 17: Escape From Garbage Day #4
LuckyNumbers

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
Sept 17: Escape From Garbage Day #5
Ghost-farts from the past can occasionally be resurrected for good causes.
Boots Raingear One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Sauce Antivehicular Lemon Salubrious Rex RoeCocoa Immoral Filth Bunnybread The Killer Dynamo Mix moooo566 (taylor's version) Dr. Buttplug SHAMBA~1.SBB Secret Gaygent 69 ikaribattousai Lumbermouth Wyst Shell Game

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
Sept 17: Escape From Garbage Day #6
I can't tune in right now, but I'm keeping tabs on the stream.

Sherlockian chai tea latte Lemon Acierocolotl ikaribattousai Sauce Salubrious Rex Flying_Dutchman Vinny Possum Shell Game

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
Sept 17: Escape From Garbage Day #7
I had such a blast for my first hour of drawing.
NSFW content. Click to show.

Can't wait for you all to see what I have lined up for 6 am!
Salubrious Rex chai tea latte Puppy Time

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
Sept 17: Escape From Garbage Day #8
Boots Raingear LuckyNumbers
« Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 10:24:14 pm by One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes »

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
Sept 17: Escape From Garbage Day #9
Thanks again to everyone who tuned in for my art hours. I had such a blast, as always!

NSFW content. Click to show.
Lemon kthorjensen Salubrious Rex A Meat Boots Raingear ikaribattousai Dr. Buttplug Puppy Time

Flying_Dutchman

• Paid
Sept 17: Escape From Garbage Day #10
Big thanks to everyone for another fantastic garbage day! Boy was there a lot that needed to be taken out. Insanely nice amount raised for a good cause too :)
ikaribattousai thelizzerd

surrey

• Paid
Sept 17: Escape From Garbage Day #11
I was sadly busy all day garbage day, but finally going back and watching it now and having a great time. Glad that dumb harry potter document I made two years ago got to be a part of it!
ikaribattousai Sauce

Positronic

• You told a squash lie!
  • Paid
  • You broke a squash promise!
Sept 17: Escape From Garbage Day #12
Someone said my Mandela Effect Emojis would make for a nice t-shirt design, so I cleaned them up (and added the hiker):
surrey adrenochrome dome Sauce chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Wiener Warden thelizzerd A Meat Achilles' Heelies kthorjensen Bodark Secret Gaygent 69

Chupasaurus-Rex

• Slowly being replaced by mediocre game AI
  • Paid
Sept 17: Escape From Garbage Day #13
Maybe this is a stupid question, but will EFGD be split into separate videos and put on the F Plus Youtube channel?
thelizzerd

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
Sept 17: Escape From Garbage Day #14
Maybe this is a stupid question, but will EFGD be split into separate videos and put on the F Plus Youtube channel?
Chupasaurus-Rex, September 29, 2022, 10:02:47 pm
That's the intention. It's now split up and available in VOD on the Twitch channel.
https://www.twitch.tv/collections/uYEyvPWDGRcm5Q
thelizzerd Dr. Buttplug adrenochrome dome