Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:37:07 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Would Irregular interview Watchful-Entity, Melted-Snowflake, or the like?  (Read 32959 times)

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
I honest to god think an episode about those kinds of blogs, coming from their bloggers, would be tremendously entertaining and do as much to clear up misconceptions as the Furries and Asexuals did. The people who shriek into the void that they are truly Homestuck trolls and that demisexuals are more oppressed than gays and lesbians likely won't change their mind, but it would make a really handy resource to point to, especially for anyone who thinks they have a friend who's in danger of slipping into that hole.
count_actuala Delcat

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Irregular: Atrocity Tourist Edition.

I love it.

Alpha Starsquatch

• bigfoot conservationist
  • Paid
  • back alley veterinarian
I would love to listen to an interview with melted-snowflake, though even if Irregular agreed I don't think you'll find her anytime soon. She hasn't been active in six months, sadly. But I respect her tremendously for the compassion she shows when she calls out the problems with otherkin (and I delight in how angry they get and how helpless they are, because she's too nice to be accused of harassment).

However! Ammolite and Amethyst of something-is-not-right-here were W-E's partners in crime and are still around. There's another person who used to catalouge this sort of thing. They had a short url whose name I can't remember (I think the name started with a t or an r?), and referred to the blog as an "artwork nearly complete".

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Actually, that's not a bad idea.

This is honestly the first I've ever heard of Melted-Snowflake. But maybe her (him?) with Watchful-Entity and Lou Fernandez could be fun. My guess however is that the person(s) responsible for Watchful-Entity is intensely private and wouldn't want his voice on a radio show.

That's just a guess though.

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
This is honestly the first I've ever heard of Melted-Snowflake. But maybe her (him?) with Watchful-Entity and Lou Fernandez could be fun. My guess however is that the person(s) responsible for Watchful-Entity is intensely private and wouldn't want his voice on a radio show.
Lemon, April 09, 2013, 09:45:46 pm
Put them on a voice filter like eye witnesses on Dateline.
Alpha Starsquatch chai tea latte

• Paid
Seconding the voice filter. There must be programs and apps that'd do it.

Does Lou get as much hate as w-e did, out of curiosity? I haven't listened to him in a while, though lo these many moons ago his Stoner Moments reading sang me to sleep like The F Plus does now.

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
I would love to listen to an interview with melted-snowflake, though even if Irregular agreed I don't think you'll find her anytime soon. She hasn't been active in six months, sadly. But I respect her tremendously for the compassion she shows when she calls out the problems with otherkin (and I delight in how angry they get and how helpless they are, because she's too nice to be accused of harassment).

However! Ammolite and Amethyst of something-is-not-right-here were W-E's partners in crime and are still around. There's another person who used to catalouge this sort of thing. They had a short url whose name I can't remember (I think the name started with a t or an r?), and referred to the blog as an "artwork nearly complete".
Al, April 09, 2013, 03:49:33 pm

You're probably thinking of "okamp" which I believe was short for "otherkin and multiple posts." There are others out there now too, like galleryofthestrange, which reblogged some fucking absurd reptoid blogs. God, I hope I can find those again!

Alpha Starsquatch

• Paid
Aha, it was definitely okamp. I think I know one of the reptilian posts you may be referring to— I found it through Gallery of the Strange and, thankfully, saved the link in my Reptilians document:

http://nixieblaise.tumblr.com/post/40190315783/reptilians-and-otherkin-therians

• Paid
I would love to listen to an interview with melted-snowflake, though even if Irregular agreed I don't think you'll find her anytime soon. She hasn't been active in six months, sadly.
She seems to have come out of hiding, at least as a commentator on the w-e situation.

Alpha Starsquatch

• Paid
I would love to listen to an interview with melted-snowflake, though even if Irregular agreed I don't think you'll find her anytime soon. She hasn't been active in six months, sadly.
She seems to have come out of hiding, at least as a commentator on the w-e situation.
Cuddlesquid, April 10, 2013, 11:01:35 am

:D This definitely wasn't here last time I checked. Damn, I'm excited.

EDIT: Should we take the opportunity to message her about a potential interview?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 11:10:08 am by Al »

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
Cuddlesquid, April 10, 2013, 11:01:35 am

:D This definitely wasn't here last time I checked. Damn, I'm excited.

EDIT: Should we take the opportunity to message her about a potential interview?
Al, April 10, 2013, 11:04:00 am

1. I want links! I'm her biggest fan!

2. Yessss!

Alpha Starsquatch

• Paid
A question from her was posted on the front page of something-is-not-right-here.tumblr.com
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 11:32:07 am by Al »

• Paid
http://melted-snowflake.tumblr.com/post/47686298294/on-watchful-entity

Melted-snowflake, like the spring or Batman, returns when we need her most.

Al, if you haven't already messaged her, I suggest doing it now.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 09:42:18 am by Cuddlesquid »

Alpha Starsquatch

• Paid
So I got a response from M-S regarding whether she would be interested in an interview. Her response is that she wouldn't mind discussing her experiences, but she doesn't want her voice out there for angry otherkin to hear. Full ask and reply included below.

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
Tell her we can modulate her voice to sound like Darth Vader.