Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:44:44 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY?  (Read 18633 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY?
with Isfahan, Bunnybread, Boots Raingear, and Lemon.

Edited by John Toast

Emily Dickinson is often quoted as saying "The heart wants what it wants." She died in 1899, over a hundred years before the popularization of the modern internet. But I put the following question to you: If Emily Dickinson was alive today, would she have an account on the Serebii.net forums? More importantly, and stay with me here, would she go on the Serebii.net forums and participate in a 100 page thread about people who are sexually attracted to Pokemon? You can't, with absolute 100% certainty, say no, which is the same thing as yes. This week, Ampharos promises to be gentle up there.
Baldr

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #1
The sexiest Pokemon is very obviously Octillery because he is the best Pokemon ever at anything.

He is the best Pokemon because he is an octopus and he breathes fire and is obviously stoned out of his fucking gourd

...What were we talking about again?

Yossarian

• Sophisticated Sophistry
  • Paid
  • No one tell Hitler!
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #2
Oh my god. I knew shrike, he was a friend of that fucking stalker asshole on steam.
He is absolutely insane oh god I regret not archiving his tumbler posts when he went nuts. I gotta say the only thing you missed was his love for not just vore, but popping pooltoys of his friends, he got like 5 of them in one week as gifts to his friends shortly after I got the fuck away from that hellhole group. Just checked again and sadly his long long rants are lost to the internet. If anyone feels daring here is his tumblr, and here is his FA.

Oh Hey, the best part is that last I knew Shrike was 'dating' a guy who goes to my college (who is in one of my classes, but doesn't know what I look like) and I know his dad. I resisted the temptation to gather this material myself because after my time in that steam group it would either cause my brain to catch fire or drive me to madness.

AGNPH stands for Alt.Games.Nintendo.Pokémon.Hentai, named after the BBS it started out as back in 1996. Despite being through several different incarnations, it is by far the internet's oldest archive of Pokémon hentai.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 11:11:45 pm by Yossarian »

Duster

Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #3
Christ I remember Serebii. Used to be on the forums when I was like 16 and I remember when the Pokemon mongler thread first started.

Their first set of rules were hilarious because they basically said "KEEP IT PG GUYS THIS ISN'T ABOUT FUCKING POKEMON JUST WHAT YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE by the way I'd totally bang the shit out of Mew." They edited it later because I'm pretty sure they just gave up.

Zsa Zsa

• Paid
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #4
Speaking of pokemon, I haven't heard of Portaxx in a while and I figured she'd be well up for this episode. I was pretty disappointed to read that something (or a culmination of somethings) had driven her off the ballp.it forums and if such crud could faze an internet veteran like her then she's probably not the only contributor who has decided to give up on this place.

So yeah I hope if anyone is taking shit that they don't do so in silence.

EDIT to add: I don't actually know anything about this matter, certainly not well enough to speculate on people's motivation for writing anything here and I am basically talking nonsense. Oh well.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 07:19:20 pm by Zsa Zsa »

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #5
Oh my god. I knew shrike, he was a friend of that fucking stalker asshole on steam.
Yossarian, September 26, 2013, 11:03:12 pm
Yoss, my boy, you need to fine tune the methods through which you socialize.

Yossarian

• Paid
  • No one tell Hitler!
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #6
Yossarian, September 26, 2013, 11:03:12 pm
Yoss, my boy, you need to fine tune the methods through which you socialize.
Juice Unlimited, September 27, 2013, 03:39:37 pm

Emphasis added. I met him once before he went nuts. The second time we spoke he was a complete lunatic, worse than what you read today and I never spoke to him again.

Alpha Starsquatch

• bigfoot conservationist
  • Paid
  • back alley veterinarian
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #7
I accidentally bit my tongue when I heard the phrase "the rock-hard cock of the Tyranitar". This podcast is going to kill me someday.
Lemon

Yossarian

• Paid
  • No one tell Hitler!
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #8
You said something about there not being a forum for pokemon fuckers exclusively.
Well you're wrong its right here.

oh hey lets see what threads my least favorite human being started.

I think Pokephilia is a mixture of things. It isn't really a new way of liking things the way zoophilia is a liking of animals. Pokemon aren't animals in the sense most think of. They're not human, sure.. but they're not quite the same as something you'd find in your pet store, or in the forest out back. First, I'd like to think zoophilia is a liking of something non-human. If you like humans, that's cool. If you like anything beyond it (IRL), you're probably a zoophiliac. To what degree is up to you. ;) Now, as we all know, you can like something for reasons beyond its physical appearance. Sure, physical appearance is nice. But sometimes you like somebody because of how they think or act. Pokemon have this distinction from animals. They have more in-depths thoughts and emotions, and actually have substantial communication with their companions.
Basically, to me, it may be that level of communication and the potential for emotions that we find attractive. The difference between say, being attracted to a fox you see in the forest vs. a Vulpix is that you're more likely going to be on that Vulpix's good side. Of course, in our fantasies, we can imagine whatever we want, but reality will still dictate that if you tried to yiff a fox in real life, you'd likely wide up with a lot of cuts and bruises. :unsure:
Despite Pokemon being fiction, I think there's some part of us that knows that if we had a chance, it would be remotely possible to have those fantasy relationships. Since we're all dreaming, it's easier to imagine with a Pokemon.. then for a real life animal.
Can you classify that as zoophilia? Not entirely.. zoophilia is the attraction to animals, really. Non-humans. The attraction to the mental aspect of Pokemon kinda differentiates from that.. at least I'd like to think so. Plus the other unique traits Pokemon have, such as elemental capabilities that can be quite nice if used correctly! Add all of those interests together, and you have Pokephilia. Not quite a zoophile, not quite anything else.

And hey, if you just wanna be short and simple about it, Pokephilia = specific attraction to Pokemon. Sometimes that's all it is. Just Pokemon, not any other animals. Why use the massive umbrella term zoophilia when you're specific enough to say Pokephilia? :P

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #9
I know every single fucking pokemon mentioned in this episode, because I am a very sad nerd. In my defense, I was ten years old when the first pokemon game came out, and thus at the perfect age to become obsessed with the little bastards. Accordingly, I can tell you that this was all much creepier than even you knew. Igglybuff, for instance, is a baby pokemon. There are whole new levels of creepy to this. I'd give you some annotations if I weren't too busy strangling myself.

And I agree with Zsa Zsa. The lack of Portaxx was noticable.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #10
I have residual knowledge of the original set of games that came out in the mid-90s. That's about it.

Triggerhappy938

• Victor-Puncher
  • Paid
  • The Geek-of-all-Trades
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #11
Speaking of pokemon, I haven't heard of Portaxx in a while and I figured she'd be well up for this episode. I was pretty disappointed to read that something (or a culmination of somethings) had driven her off the ballp.it forums and if such crud could faze an internet veteran like her then she's probably not the only contributor who has decided to give up on this place.

So yeah I hope if anyone is taking shit that they don't do so in silence.

EDIT to add: I don't actually know anything about this matter, certainly not well enough to speculate on people's motivation for writing anything here and I am basically talking nonsense. Oh well.
Zsa Zsa, September 27, 2013, 08:31:31 am

You know, I hadn't been on here in a while (Not for any real reason, I'm just really transient when it comes to forums) but I wanted to post because I was surprised/a little disappointed that Portaxx wasn't in on this one.  I hadn't realized something had happened with regards to her. ._.

advancedclass

• Paid
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #12
I can't remember the last time an episode had me torn between nausea and sheer confusion so constantly. What I did understand was hella gross/broken, though. Even moreso than the Pokemon vore episode of Lou Reads. The rest, especially when it became a list of Pokemon names, it just sounded like you guys were speaking in tongues.

Was it John who put another goddamn JustinRPG 'song' in the opening? Goddammit whoever made that happen.

(Another one for the 'missing Portaxx in this one' crowd.)

Cyberventurer

• Smoke-Free
  • Paid
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #13
I consider it an act of mercy that Portaxx wasn't in this one, but Bunnybread's "Yay!" imitation worked fine as a substitute!

Also holy shit, that minstrel show story had me rolling.

Alpha Starsquatch

• bigfoot conservationist
  • Paid
  • back alley veterinarian
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #14
Everyone's Jack Chick impressions were pretty fantastic as well.